New Echidna in Town

"So let me get this straight you were attacked by some shady ass couple and was saved by a mysterious figure with bluish purple eyes?" Blaze said pouring a glass of wine. "Yes that sums it up" I said sipping on my glass. "Oooo~ Amy's got her own guardian angel~" peach smirked. "S-shut up girl...." I blushed. "Hey ladies!" Sonic smiled walking in with sally and the guys. "Hey!" We replied. "Would you like some wine sal?" "I would love some thank you." She smiled and I give her a glass. "So whats going on again?" Mario asked. "Shadow's old friend had just moved here and shadow wants us to meet him." Tails said. "Oh yeah I forgot about that" Luigi smiled. "Hey Ames you ok?" Silver asked. "Yes I'm ok silver" I smile. "Hey guys" shadow said. "Hey Shadz where's your friend?" Sonic asked. Shadow smiles and steps asides as a male echidna walks in. I find myself staring at him and my heart race. His fur was as red as blood, his body strong under a black v-neck short sleeve shirt showing a crescent moon tattoo, dark blue jeans, black tennis shoes, his muzzle is milky white and his eyes are a stunning shade of purple. His attention turns to me as shadow introduces him. "This is my old friend Knuckles. Knux this is everyone." "Nice to meet you all." He said in a sexy not to deep voice that made my heart skip a beat. Everyone introduces themselves and I just sit there like an idiot not knowing he had walked over to me. "And you are?" I hear him say making me jump a bit looking up. "I-im Amy Rose.... But call me Amy...." I said stuttering holding out my hand. He grabs and lifts my hand. "Pleasure to meet you Ms. Rose" he said before kissing my hand. I blush more as he releases my hand walking back to shadow. "Anyways guys we aren't staying long knuckles still has some unpacking to do." Shadow said. "Why not stay and get to know us a bit more?" Daisy said but I saw that grin on her face. "Perhaps some other time. It's nice to meet you all" knuckles said before shadow and him walk out. "Well Ames looks like you might've found your prince~" peach grinned. "Shut up...." I said blushing and pushing my hair back.

"Was that her?" Shadow asked as him and knuckles walk outside. Knuckles looks at him and nods.

"Yes that was the girl I saved last night"