A date with a vampire

Knuckles called said he's taking me to the club tonight. I was very excited and had the perfect outfit. I put on my glittery purple fringe crop top tank and light blue jeans with my purple heels. I put on my make up and put on my necklace with a silver tear drop charm. The door bell rings and blaze answers it while I put my phone, wallet, and keys in my small silver purse. "Oooohhh aaaaaammmmyy knuckles is herrrrrrre!" Blaze hollers teasing me. "Coming!" I said checking my hair one more time before leaving. Blaze stood outside my door and scares me. "Blaze!" I said holding my chest. "He is looking so hot Amy~ makes me a bit jealous." Blaze giggles. "Have fun~ and take these~" she stuffs a few condoms in my purse. "Really Blaze?" I said rolling my eyes. "Hey you don't know whats going to happen tonight better to be safe." She winks and walks away. I walk down the hall and enter the living room where he was waiting. I stood there blushing at him in a dark green button down shirt, jeans and the same black shoes as he was reading one of the books on the shelves. His fur is pulled back in a low ponytail and i feel like I was going to faint. "H-hey" I said. He looks up and smiles that sexy smile of his. "You look amazing" he said putting the book up. "Thank you and so do you" I blush. "Shall we?" He extends his elbow. I loop my arm around his strong arm and we leave the apartment. When we came down the stairs he walks me over to a brand new Toyota Camry. "Guess we share the same taste in cars too" I smile. "Oh and why is that?" He asked. "I own one too but it's 10 years older than this one" I blush. "Hey they do last forever" he said opening the door for me. "True" I giggle as I get in. "He must've bought this when he moved here it still has a new car smell to it but it's really nice." I thought as I put on my seatbelt when he gets in. "Sorry if the new car smell bothers you my old Ford I had decided to quit on me a few days ago. I just bought this yesterday." He said blushing a bit. "It's ok I actually like the smell it's like a leather mint" I giggle and he laughs. "Well ok then" he chuckled and turns on the car.

We arrive at the club that was in the next town over and had valet parking. He gives the valet the keys and we head up to the bodyguard. Knuckles gave his name to the bodyguard who looked on the list. "Welcome back Mr. Echidna" he smiled letting us in. "Back?" I asked once we entered. "Oh yeah I um know the owner." He said. "Well well it's been a long time Knux!" I hear a female voice said. Knuckles and I turn to the direction of the voice and see a stunning white female echidna walking up in a sparkly silver cocktail dress. "You must be Amy knuckles has told me a bit about you" she smiled holding out her hand. "Yes I am and you are?" "Oh my where are my manners my Name is Victoria knuckles sister in law." She shakes my hand. "Where is my brother at?" "Home getting some rest for tomorrow night we'll you two have fun!" She walks away. "I was not expecting to meet your family so soon Knux." "Honestly I wasn't expecting her to be here usually they are both home. Guess she wanted to meet you." Knuckles said. "She is very lovely" I said looking down. "But you are a goddess" he said lifting up my chin smiling at me. "Come on let's go have some fun." I said smiling as well.

3 hours later

I had such a amazing time with knuckles. Dancing, having a few drinks, and I might've dragged him into a dark corner and made out with him. Giggle. I was sad when it was time to go. As we walked to the car since the valet went home as late as it was knuckles stops and looks around. "Knuckles what is it?" "Get behind me" he said in a protective tone. "What wh-" Suddenly two men come out of no where and appeared in front of us. "Well my my what do we have here." The green hedgehog said licking his lips showing fangs. "Looks like knuckles brought us a beautiful snack~" said the black and white echidna. "Scourge. Finivius. You two stay away from her. "Awwwww come one just one bite" finivius begged flashing his fangs. "You touch her and you will be ash" knuckles growled like literally growled. "Guess we will just take her then." Scourge said. Before they attacked Shadow comes out of no where and throws them across the parking lot. "Knux go hide her!" Shadow yelled before the green hedgehog pins him. Knuckles picks me up and hides me in his car. "STAY HERE!" He yelled and shut the door. He was wicked fast like sonic and I watch him and shadow fight the two fanged men. My eyes widen once I saw knuckles eyes glow a bluish purple the same eyes from the figure who saved me. Omg he was the figure and he's saving me again. Then my heart started to race once I saw he also had fangs and rips off the black and white echidna's head. The head and body turn to dust as well as the green hedgehog once shadow killed him. Once I connected the dots it was very clear.

Knuckles is a Vampire.