24

Author's POV

The baby erupts a loud cries as Jin remove the amniotic fluid in his nose bridge, mouth and eyes. He then gently put the on Taehyung's chest as the surrogate lean backwards to Jungkook, whom on his back with complete shock written in his face.

Taehyung hold his little fingers as the baby wraps it around his. Taehyung cries too, after few minutes trying to control himself not to exaggerate.

The newborn slowly opens his eyes and Taehyung felt another rush of emotions as they saw the baby's eyes flutter. The baby boy's eyes is doe, it seemed like those eyes shines that holds the brightest star in the sky. The eyes is so similar to Jungkook's ones.

The newborn's features cannot be determine for the moment. It will take three to six months to recognized which dna he got. Still, Taehyung can tell that the new born is the exact replica of Jungkook.

The baby's tongue moves, looking for something, then the surrogate realize that he needed to be fed. Jin notices and ask everyone to leave, but Jungkook acts as if he didn't here anything, just staring at the baby looking for its feed.

So they ignore Jungkook, letting him do everything he wants, Taehyung is okay with him staying in there, leaning on his back, finding his back a good spot and getting comfy.

Jimin leaves to get towels, 2 basin with warm water. They'll ask the staff to clean the floor that was soak with amniotic fluid and blood.

He gave to Jin and do his task to clean new birther up. Taehyung helps the baby to latch on his nipples that is hardened way earlier (another sign that in labor) and gently guides into his mouth. The baby slowly moves his lips until he sucks on the delicious taste of milk prepared for him for months.

Jin holds the umbilical cord still intact on the baby's abdomen and cuts it and clamp his navel. It will heal soon. Then he ask Taehyung to spread his legs a little bit and gently pull the placenta and bring it to the bowl and check if there were suspicious things. He checks all of it and makes a conclusion that the placenta is healthy based on its features.

Another flush of red fluids came out of Taehyung's hole that makes the other hissed a little.

Jin uses the towel that damps in warm water, squeeze to remove the excess liquid then gently swipe to Taehyung's lower part upto his thighs. Considering that they gave birth in home, and very much unprepared he feels nervous that both newborn and surrogate will encounter bacteria and viruses.

There is no hospital near here, especially that their resort located in between rivers and mountain. They can go to some local clinic but he is not sure if they have supplies for this kind of situation.

He didn't notice the very lovable sight of Jungkook playing with the baby's feet. Jungkook presses his thumb to the small foot then the baby immediately curled his foot around it. Jungkook is so surprise and kisses the feet and softly massaging baby's forehead, completely disturbing the feeding time. Jungkook giggles in happiness.

He felt so happy even though this experience happens to him suddenly. He do felt good that he is a father now. He can't wait to learn more about taking care of the baby, bathing them, helping him to sleep, playing with him, watching him to grow up and call him Papa or Dada. Everything that involves as Papa's duty.

And maybe to experience that together with the person who birth this young, innocent angel.

Taehyung's tiredness lessen as he watch the father duo  interact. He smiles knowing that this man will take care of this baby until he left.

The didn't spot Jimin giving them a huge smile while taking a picture of them, they look like a family being happy that baby is now born like those family love movie scenes.