34

The little talks went quickly after Jungkook explains his life for four years. Taehyung's parents already like Jungkook because of how respectful and responsible he is as a father and a lover for their son but still hesitant because of their past.

Meanwhile Mingyu hugs him, fully accepting him as his brother's boyfriend and snatched their child and played with him in the backyard, giving the parents a little time for themselves.

They were about to go to Taehyung's room when Mama Kim as help to clean the tables and wash the dishes.

Taehyung helps his mom to clean up the tables while Taehyeong told him to follow him in his office. Jungkook waited until the father came back with two wine glass and an unknown wine. The father offered him but Jungkook refused.

"Sorry Sir but I don't drink"

Taehyeong raises his eyebrows, surprised. "Really? But as far as I know your father is somewhat alcoholic, right?"

Jungkook nods. "Yes Sir, but I don't really like alcohol. I am a sweet - toothed person", he says embarrassed.

"Alright", the old man shrugs.

They were supposed to talk but their love ones came in the office, Mama Kim pulled his husband to go down and play with their grandchild. Taegguk was their first grandchild so they will treasure the moment because they were also growing older now.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook to his room. When the parents is out of sight, Jungkook back hugs and kisses Taehyung nape, the other giggles in the tickles.

They went inside the room and plopped down the bed, Jungkook pulled Taehyung to make him sit on his lap and proceeded to hug him tightly, sniffing his natural scent.

"I missed you so much..", Jungkook buried his nose in Taehyung's scent glands.

"We are just away from each other for like four hours, Koo", Taehyung whined because the other is starting to kiss his necks again. The dominant male probably have a huge obsession in his necks.

Jungkook raises his head, smiling widely making his bunny tooth seen. "What did you call me.."

"Huh? Koo?", He asks.

He nods  excitedly, "Yes, please call me that everyday.. pleasy please"

"Okay my KooKoo", Taehyung calls him, kissing the tip of his pointed nose.

They continued to hug each other, enjoying the warmness of each other's body and calm silence between them.

Taehyung suddenly stood up and lay on the bed, Jungkook follows him then cage him with his large and bulky body. The submissive male giggles, wrapping his legs on the others waist while his hands are wrap around the dominant's neck.

Jungkook is completely on top of Taehyung and doing the same thing, the difference is he is starting to make another smoochy sounds as Taehyung felt wet kisses in his jaw to his neck again.

They were about to go further when someone slams the door, they got startled then looked at the person who disturbed them. It was his parents and Mingyu who was carrying Taegguk.

"Maybe I should not let you be together tsk", Taehyeong mumbles, strictly staring at the two.

"Or learn how to lock the door we're you? Imagine how we feel gross watching you too kiss in front of us", Mingyu added, rolling his eyes.

The father and son felt a pair of similar hands pinched their ears, it's mama Kim

"Taehyung was old enough to do that kind of stuffs, stop being possessive dogs to my son! ", Mama Kim scolds.