2

I had a feeling when I meet with these Sons that they will think of me as a joke if not be sexist. and just like I've done with others who made those mistakes I'll put them in their place.

I drove to the Wear house and parked waiting for Marcus to motion me over to load up. 

Cruz walked over and beckoned me to get out.

 So I climbed out and walked over with him towards the others and who I assume to be the sons.

"No fucking way is that a girl" some fuck says

"what you think women cant handle fast cars?" I asked

"no you cant do nothing but get pregnant and stay in the kitchen.

I pulled my gun and shot his ass in the grion.

"Hows that for getting pregnant and staying in the kitchen you pedazo de mierda ?" I asked before I put my gun away having already placed the safety back on it.

He laid there holding his dick and allowing in pain.

"prospects get him out of here and remove his Kutte" some guy with shoulder length brunette hair ordered

the prospects done as he told them while the meeting went on.

"Hm JT, and these are Jax,Tig,Chibs,happy,Opie,& juice" the gentleman who told them to take the pedazo de mierda away says

"Hello. I'm Kyra" I replied

"you're speedy?" the blonde whoJT said was name Jax asked

"would you like to go for a ride and find out?" I asked

"some other time" he says while smiling.

"if I'm not busy" I replied

"shall we load up?" Angel asked

"Krya pull into the ware house" Marcus says

I walked over and got into my car started her up and revered her into the wear house while Ez poped the trunk.

I sat there waiting.

"Hey not that we don't trust you or anything but one of my men will ride with you. don't hurt him" JT says

"If he's anything like that pedazo de mierda ... piece of shit than I will do more than hurt 'em. if they respect me they have no worries while with me" I assured him

he stood up and tapped the top of my car before he backed up and the scared gentleman name Chibs climbed in.

"buckle up man she's crazy" ANgel says

" coño ' I say

making the others laugh

" am not" he says

"whatever Angel eyes" I replied

Chibs buckled up and once my trunk was shut Ez handed me my tag and I slipped under the passenger seat before winking at Chibs.

"ready?" I asked

"yea" he says

"alright Kyra. head out" Marcus says

I smirked and revved my baby up before I hauled ass out of there.

I could see Chibs enjoying himself as I sped through the town and right past some cops.

"got tailgaters love" he says looking back at the cops following.

"not for long sweety" I say before I opened my baby fully and lost the cops in my dust. 

I was at the mayans lot in record time. I spun my car around and drove backwards into the lot while the prospect at the gate closed it up and I went right to where I always do when I drop off things or load up.

Turning off my car I climbed out with Chibs. 

We sat there talking getting to know each other as we waited for the others.

Once they arrived and the sons came along, they handled the whole ordeal before there was a party going on.

I walked over towards Chibs and leaned down.

"come with me" I tell him before I stood up and walked off.

I could hear him following as the guys being guys cheered and whistled.

Once he was in my apartment I locked the door and faced him.

"I know we just met but I want you in the fucking worse way possible. but I wont touch you if you are married,or in any type of relationship. nor will lI do anything if you don't consent" I tell him

"I'm single and I'm consenting to anything you want to do to me" he says

I smiled before I walked up and started kissing him.

"you, my prince will be worshiped and these scars will be licked. I will do things to you no other woman ever tried or dared to do" I whispered in his ear before I pulled back a little and licked his scared cheek.

____________________________________________________

pedazo de mierda - piece of shit

coño -pussy