7

The next day I walked out to my car and I wanted to rage  but wasn't gonna risk my pregnancy. I called up Cruz to see if he still had the connections to get cars fixed and I told him what happened before Itold him when I'd bring my car to Oakland.

After I finished talking to Cruz I headed inside.

"where the fuck is that skank?" I asked 

everyone looked at me

"who darling?" Piney asked

"the skranky bitch who fucked my challenger up and is gonna fucking die" I replied

"what?" Juice asked before he and some of the others went to look at what I meant.

"wheres the tv that has the camera?" I asked

the prospect pointed towards the tv by the bar.

I walked over.

"What are you gonna do?" Chibs asked

" I want to see when that fucker harmed my car so I know if I will make her limp or fucking walk with her foot shoved up her ass" I replied as I messed with the camera 

When it got to hr pulling up and climbing out. I was almost sick with what she done. 

After I seen all I needed to I put the screen back to how it was before I shot out of my chair.

"where does this bitch live?" I asked

"we don't know" Juioce says as him and the others came in.

"well when does she come back in?" I asked

he told me and I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna need to unload my things in someone's truck then I have to take her to Oakland where Cruz knows someone who handles things like this" I tell Chibs.

"Hey Opie you got your truck here?" Chibs asked

"yea its outside had to change the oil it should be good to use."opie says tossing CHibs the keys.

"Hope you don't mind me using it. I wont race in it" I tell him

"Not at all" he says

I walked out and wanted to cry looking at my car.

I went and brought Opie's truck over to the back of my car and unloaded my things into the bed of the truck before I locked my car up not that it would help the busted windows.

"We still gonna head over to view that place Gemma was talking about?"I asked Chibs

"you want to go over there know?" he asked

"yea, before I rage" I tell him

"alright let me tell JT where I'm headed" he says

I nodded my head and climbed into the driver seat as I pulled up to the side of the clubhouse as I waited.

"a prospect is gonna follow to watch your things while we view it" Chibs says as he climbed in and Kip got on his bike and followed.

"Gemma give you the address?" I asked

He held up an piece of paper.

"alright lets go" I say as I pulled out of the lot and followed his directions to the house.

I pulled up giving Kip room to park behind me.

After we called the realtor and viewed the place once they showed up we headed to the office and I flat out bought the house with the money I've saved up from not having a have while In Oakland.

After I fully bought the house we headed back and started unloading my things inside before heading to Chib's apartment and loaded up his things and took them to our new place before we headed back to the garage.

I parked Opie's truck and walked over to Unser.

 "can you tow my car to Oakland?" I asked

"sure" he says

"if your tired I can take it" I tell him

"that be great. this chemo is killing me" he says

"I hope it heals you" I tell him as he handed his keys over.

 "I'm waiting for it to" he says

I smiled and thanked him before I went and hooked my car up to Unser's tow truck before I let Chibs know I was gonna go to Oakland.

Once all that was taken care of I left and headed to oakland where I met up with Cruz who looked at my car in shock.

"Someone is gonna die huh?" he asked

"damn right" I replied

I pulled my car into the bussniess and took it off the hook before  I told them what I wanted to be done.

 When my Challenger was back to looking brand new I thanked them and Cruz before I hooked her back up and gave Cruz a hug before telling him to give the others a hug and tell them I miss them. 

After that, I headed back to the clubhouse and parked my car back where I had it before I parked Unser's truck by his camper.

"thank you under" I tell him again as I drop his keys in his hand.

He nodded his head

"got her fixed?" Jax asked

"yea and now its time for me to rid the sons of a croweater" I replied as I walked in the clubhouse.