Epilouge

Filip Cruz Telford came into this world somewhat loud but not as loud as some babies that practically scream their little lungs out.

A few months after I had Filip Chibs and I married then nine months after I gave birth to Angel Emily Telford & Ezekiel Telford they like their older brother was somewhat calm when they came into this world. and like I was when I was carrying Filip I didn't have issues or risk any miscarriages.

When I was carrying Leyla though I had slight complications and the doctors told me that my body was at high risk. that I should not keep my baby, but I dint listen to them, and months later mine and Chibs's miracle baby Leyla Leticia was born. 

after that I got my tubes tied which with how risky any more pregnancies would be I wasn't gonna risk losing my life or my babies.

Four kids are enough for Chibs and me.

in between having mine and Chibs's babies I got his crow right on my lower back.

When Chibs and my kids came into this world both the sons and the Mayans had big welcoming home parties for them. and when I was carrying Leyal they were by my side whenever I needed them to be.

I had stopped racing the shipments not wanting to put my kids' lives in danger should anyone that I am carrying the shipments from deciding to come to harm them as Cameron tried with Abel.

Since having my babies I've learned a lot about being a mom. I've learned the hard lesson of handling their heartbreak when they suffered from crushes and were ignored by crushes. I've handled their heartbreak of feeling as if they don't fit in with others.

and there have been grand things I've handled like them feeling loved and cherished by not only their father and me but their huge family as well. how they shared their choice of cars, and motorcycles not to mention the need for speed like me.

Chibs and I stood by our kid's side through every and anything they wanted to do or try whether it is a sport or hobby. we were their huge cheerleaders as were their other family members.

I didn't think that with me being a speed racer that I'd ever fall in love with an "outlaw" biker. but the day I met Chibs was the day I knew how much my life would change.

and I don't regret one bit of it.