Night

Y/N POV

June 3rd 1984
12:36am

I enter the pizzeria, it's dark, like really dark. I could barely see a thing. Since no one was in the pizzeria I decide to call out for Charlie.

"Charlie?" I called out, my voice echoed throughout the empty building. I took out my phone and turned the flashlight on. It would be a bit easier to see with it on.

I walked towards one of the tables, since Charlie wasn't replying to me I'd just have to wait. I sat down on one of the tables. I placed my phone down with the flashlight faced up.

"Charlie!" I called out again. Hoping it would work. We both agreed to meet up here earlier. So where is she? Is she outside still? I get up, bringing my phone with me. I went to the back entrance and there she was. She was standing near the exit. "Oh, Hey Charlie." She jumped, not seeing you come up to her.

"Hey Y/n." She began. "So, why are you here? Your just supposed to be a viewer not an actual character." Charlie said.

"I don't know, I just took a pill and Now I'm here." I shrug, not knowing what else to say.

"What do you mean 'You just took a pill'?"

"It just showed up to my house, I didn't order it. I took it, and now I'm here."

"Why did you take an unknown pill?"

"Eh, something drew me too it I guess." Charlie brings her hand to her face, she sighed.

"Well there isn't a way to bring you back to your world. Since you've tampered with this world to much. And I don't even know if you messed something up!"

"What would you mean by that?"

"Changing a characters out come, changing their personality, getting them killed when their not supposed to be dead or they die early or too late, a character that is supposed to die lives, and so on."

"Could more than one happen?"

"No, unless you actually prevent major events. Just make sure that you stay in line. Don't change anything that's supposed to happen Alright?"

"I won't." We stand in silence, I didn't know if she want me to leave, or she had something else to say. "Is that all you wanted to talk with me about?"

"Yes, but after you can leave." Charlie stated. "Watch out for his personality, it's bond to change one way or another."

"How?"

"Because your around him a lot. And your neither supposed to die nor even be able to live here. So don't die. Since you can not be dead and be alive you'll just have to stay alive."

"What personality would his be changed to?"

"That's the thing, I don't know. None of this has ever happened before. But as long as your on my side you'll be undisturbed got it?"

"Mhmhm" I nod my head.

"Ok, that's all I wanted to talk to you about. I have a feeling that you should be getting back to the house. Maybe we can talk another time." With that Charlie backed away from my phone flashlight until she wasn't in sight. I sighed and started to exit the building.

It was rather quiet with no one In it. Also very scary. As if in any moment something would jump out at me. But nothing did so as I walked out of the building. I turn off my flashlight and check the time on my phone. 1:57am, I've been out for a long time. I should get back now. I started up the car and drove back to the house.

***

I park the car on the driveway. Turning the car off, I saw the front door open. It was Michael. I got out of the car and shut the door as I got closer to Michael, he was standing still fidgeting with his hands.

"Hey Mike, why are you up so late?" I ask. He stayed quiet. "It's cold out here, let's go in ok?" I asked, he nodded as we both entered the house. I closed the door once me and Michael were both in the house. I gently placed my hand on his back leading him towards the couch. We both took a seat. "Why are you up so late?" I ask again.

"Well, I thought father had left but when I saw he was still here I didn't know it could've been you so I uhm waited, for you to get back, to see who it was." He yawned once he finished.

"It was just me, sorry for startling you with that. I just to to meet someone very important."

"But why so late at night?" I thought for a bit.

"They were already fully booked for the day." I smile, hoping he would buy it.

"Ok," He yawns again.

"Hey, let's get you to bed big guy. Its way to late for someone like you." I ruffled his hair, he softly giggled. "Can I walk you to your room? If you want that is."

"Yeah, thanks."

"No problem."

(856 words)