1

NO ONES POV

Gideon was going through the news paper for place available to buy in Zootopia for him to open a second bakery and to expand his business.

And Mr. Stu and Mrs. Bonnie Hopps were helping him as well.

"This place looks like a good location" Bonnie says showing them "it's in the middle of the town and next to the police station and Judy could look after you"

"That's mi-mighty sweet of you Mrs. Hopps" Gideon says "but I think Judy still hates me for what I did when we were kids"

"No she doesn't" Stu says "she forgave you and plus you apologize to her and she excepted it"

"I-I still don't know" Gideon says "maybe this is a bad idea"

"Nonsense Gideon" Bonnie says "your business is booming and you should expand" she touches his arm "your a good guy and on what happened to you as a kid, I can understand why you did what you did as a kid, but that's in the past now"

"She's right" Stu says "your father is out of your life he can't do anything to you anymore" he sits next to him "you've made friends here and they would have your back if trouble happened"

Yes you heard right Gideon didn't have a good life at home. His mom was dead and his father was a drunk and took his anger on his son and that's why Gideon was a bully to others so that they could feel the pain he felt.

"And besides we've done business for 6 years now and you've become like a son to us and your not alone anymore" Bonnie says.

(Please note it's been 6 years since Zootopia came out)

"Thanks you, Mrs. Hopps" Gideon says.

After that, they went back to looking for a good location.

After a few hours they finally found the perfect place and it was a 2 story place and so they decided to make the bottom floor the bakery and the second floor could be his apartment.

Gideon liked that and so he made a few calls and set up an appointment to see the place on Friday.

After that Gideon gave them some free pie 🥧 as a thank you and they went home.

After Gideon locked up his place he went to his apartment.

He sat on his couch and watched tv and then ate some dinner and then went to bed early to open his shop early like he always does.

When he wakes up in the morning he gets a shower and got dressed and ate a little something and then got his stuff and went to his shop.

When he got there he unlocked it and started baking fresh stuff.

Around noon business started picking up and his other workers arrived since they don't work until noon till 10 pm.

Gideon was baking with one of his worker who was a Tiger 🐅.

And the ones working in the front was a wolf 🐺, rabbit 🐇, and another fox 🦊.

The animals loved Gideon's pies 🥧 and he was very popular with his desserts.

People would ask for orders for parties, Business meetings, and Etc.

When the day was over they cleaned up the place and then called it a night and they all went home.
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊