10

KOSLOV POV

It has been a few hours and Gideon still hasn't woken up and I was starting to get worried.

Even though the doctors say he's ok.

Just then the door opens and I saw Judy and Nick walk in.

"Is he ok?" Judy asks.

"He hasn't woken up yet and it's been hours since that happened"

"I'm sure he'll wake soon" Nick says "we just can't rush it"

"Is anything broken?" Judy asks.

"No" I show them his x-rays 🩻 "the doctors that examined him saw no broken bones, but bad bruises, but they can't seem to figure out why he hasn't woken up"

"Maybe, his mind is keeping him asleep to heal faster" Judy says.

"Maybe" I sit down on the chair 🪑 and hold his hand "I'll be here when you wake up"

"We arrested his father and he's at the police station getting questioned right now" Judy says. "He's probably going back to jail for what he did"

"I should have iced him for what he did to Gideon"

"Even though that would probably make you feel better we need to do this by the book" Judy says.

They then heard groan and they turn their heads and saw Gideon move.

"Is he waking up?" Nick asks.

They get a closer look.

His eyes then open and looks at us and then looks around.

"How did I get here?" Gideon asks in a weak voice.

"You called me, but I don't think that was intentional. I think you were trying to call someone else and when you said you needed help, me and a couple of the boys came to your place and stopped your father"

"And luckily, his boys called the police a few minutes later and we arrested your father and right now he's at the police station" Judy says.

"So does that mean that my father is going to go to jail again?" Gideon asks.

"Well, from all the bruises he left you there's a high probability since it shows that he had less bruises than you do and also since he threw the first punch" Nick says.

After a while Gideon went back to sleep.

Judy and Nick left as well.

And that left us alone.

**TIME SKIP**

Gideon stayed at the hospital for a week to be sure he was perfectly fine before leaving.

And right now Gideon was at his bakery serving customers what they wanted.

Ever since what happened I have been keeping my eyes on him.

And Gideon asked me to move in and because of that he didn't want to be alone and to make him happy I excepted and I moved in a couple days after he was back home.

I sold my place and moved in.

And before you ask, no I did not quit my job.

I work while he works at his bakery.

Which is what I was doing right now.

I was with my boss as a goat 🐐 was bringing money he owed Mr. Biggs money that he borrowed.

"Pleasure doing business with you" Mr. Biggs says.

He says thank you and leaves.

Kevin then took the money and put it away.

Mr. Biggs then looks at me.

"Yes, sir?"

"How's the fox 🦊?" Mr. Biggs asks.

"He's good and he's looking forward to going to the Burrows"

"Why?" Mr. Biggs asks.

"Judy Hopps's parents are having a family reunion and they invited Gideon to come since they consider him like a son"

"That's nice and I assume that you will be going as well?" Mr. Biggs asks.

"I was invited to come if I can go, sir"

"Yes, you can" Mr. Biggs says.

"And also"

"Yes?" Mr. Biggs asks.

"I know we've only been dating for almost a year, but I was thinking about asking him to marry me"

Mr. Biggs gasps in surprise.

"I didn't think you would ever get married, but look at you now" Mr. Biggs says.

"I know" I chuckled "but after what happened to him I realized that I want to spend the rest of my live with him"

"Then go for it" Mr. Biggs says.

After my shift was over I left and went home.

I'm working on another chapter after this one and so it should be out soon