2

NO ONES POV

Today was the day Gideon was going to Zootopia and right now he was saying goodbye to his workers and friends he got on the train and he was off.

After a few hours Gideon finally arrived and he walked out of the train and went outside.

He then saw Nick and Judy waiting.

"Hi Gideon" Judy says "it's good to see you again"

"Like wise" Gideon says "who's this?"

"This is Nick and my police partner" Judy says.

"What are you doing here?" Gideon asks.

"My parents called and they asked me to make sure you get to your appointment on time" Judy says.

"Plus Zootopia is really big and has different zones and unless you know where your going" Nick says "you could get lost"

After that they left the train station and Gideon gave them the address and they headed over there.

When they got there Gideon went inside the shop and talk to owner.

As they talked they walked around and showed him around the place.

And then she showed him the second floor where he would be living.

After that she pulled out some paper and Gideon reads it and then signs it and they shake hands.

She then leaves and Gideon let's them in and he lets them look around while Gideon makes a plan for his new business.

**TIME SKIP**

It took a month and a half to get everything he needed for his shop and apartment upstairs.

And today Judy and Nick were telling everyone about the new bakery that was going to open tomorrow.

And Gideon hired a few people to help with the business and to take orders.

When the big day came Gideon saw people already there and so he started making stuff and his staff showed up a few minutes later to help.

When it 9 in the morning he open the doors and people came in.

And a lot of animals and tried his stuff and even a few animals from the police force.

His place became very popular very quickly as people tells their friends and shared pics of the bakery of all the stuff Gideon makes.

"Your place is a hit" Judy says.

"I-I I'm glad" Gideon says "that they li-like my stuff" just then the door opens and big polar bear walks in with a little animal in a chair on his hand "who are they?"

"That's Mr. Big" Nick says "he's a Arctic shrew, but don't let his size fool you" he touches his shoulder "he is the most fearsome crime boss in Tundratown and is served by a group of polar bears that follow his orders" Nick says and looks at Judy "did you invite him?"

"Yes, I did" Judy says. She then walks to them "good to see you again sir"

"Judy" Mr.Big says "I want to thank you inviting me to this and my right hand man Koslov"

"Of course" Judy says. They then walk to Gideon "this is a friend of mine and he's the owner of this place and can bake like a god"

"O-oh st-stop" Gideon says blushing over this "I'm not that good"

"We'll try some of your pie" Mr.Big says.

"What kind do you want?" Gideon asks.

"You should try his blue berry pies 🥧 he uses great berries from my parents business as farmers"

"Alright" Mr.Big says "we'll take 2 slices of blue berry pie 🥧"

"Alright" Gideon says and looks at the polar bear as he does the order. "Here you go and 2 cups of coffee ☕️ on the house"

"Thank you" Mr.Big says.

They then go sit down and they watch as they took a bite out of it.

"Wow" Koslov says and they gasps over this.

"He talked" Nick says being surprised "I didn't know he could"

"Of course he can talk" Mr. Big says "he just chooses not too"

"This is good pie 🥧" Koslov says "I'll take another"

"What kind?" Gideon asks.

"Surprise me" Koslov says.

Gideon then grabs a slice of chocolate 🍫 pie 🥧 and gives it to him.

And he loved it too.

After hours at work the workers and Gideon cleaned up and he gave the leftovers to his works for a good job they did today.
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊