5

NO ONES POV

As they stayed at the naturalist club Gideon was with Koslov and was in the pool playing volleyball 🏐 with 2 tigers.

After a while they got out of the pool and they walked together and mingles with the other animals.

When it got dark they went back to the locker room and got their clothes and Koslov took Gideon out for dinner.

And then Gideon went home and Koslov went home as well.

**next day**

The next day Koslov went to work and stayed with Mr. Big as he did his business.

"So, how is that fox of yours?" Mr. Big asks.

"He's fine" Koslov says "and we're doing fine as well"

"That's good" Mr. Big says "when's the next time you'll see him?"

"On Friday and we're going to have a movie marathon at his place" Koslov says.

"That's nice" Mr. Big says.

So the rest of the week went pretty normal and they were both looking forward to seeing each other.

And then the day came and Koslov brought a few movies and snacks.

When everything was ready they sat on the floor with blanks on the carpet and pillows.

Gideon made popcorn 🍿 and had drinks on the table.

They then got comfortable and watched movies.

As they watched Koslov looked at Gideon and he smiles.

Gideon then looked at him "what?"

"Nothin" Koslov says.

Koslov then scoots closer and puts his paw on Gideon's face and as they got closer they kissed.

After the kissing it lead them to making out and that made sweat and they took off their clothes.

While that happened Gideon was on top of him as they kissed.

They then had sex while the movie was still going on.

After that they laid on the floor with a blanket covering them and as they breathed heavy.

"Wow" Gideon says "that was a amazing and I can actually remember it this time"

Koslov chuckles "I'm glad you could remember" Koslov says "and I had fun too"

They then laid together with Gideon laying on his head on his chest as they watched the movies.

And Koslov was rubbing Gideon's head and Gideon found it relaxing.

After a while Koslov ordered a pizza 🍕 and some wings for dinner 🍽 and they had a candlelight 🕯 dinner with just boxers on and enjoyed their time together.

When it got late Gideon asked Koslov if he wanted to stay over night or if he wanted to go home.

Koslov saw how Gideon wanted him to stay and so to make him happy, he did.

They laid together in bed and went to sleep.

🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊