7

NO ONES POV

Today was Sunday and that meant that the bakery was closed today and today Koslov had plans to spend the day together with Gideon.

Koslov walks into Gideon's living room.

"Are you ready to go?" Koslov asks.

"Yeah" Gideon says.

They hold hands and leave and go to koslov's car and they drove away.

Koslov drove them to the Rainforests area to the mountains ⛰️.

When they arrived Koslov parked the car and he pulled out a basket 🧺 and they had a picnic 🧺 with a great view of the mountains and an open field and a lake.

"This is a great view" Gideon says looking at it.

"I knew you would like it" Koslov says.

So they ate the food in the basket 🧺 and talked and laughed at random stuff.

"Let's go swimming" Koslov says.

"But we didn't bring any swimming trunks" Gideon says.

"So what" he takes off his clothes "nobody is here to see us" he throws his clothes to the side "come on unless your chicken" he smirks and then runs and jumps into the lake making a big splash 💦.

"I'm not a chicken" Gideon says "I'm just cautious"

"I promise you no one comes here" Koslov says "come in"

Gideon sighs and takes a deep breath and takes his clothes off and jumps in "I can't believe we're doing this"

"Sometimes it's ok to live wild like how the naturalist club likes to do" Koslov says.

"You may be a wild spirit, but I was a bully as a kid and picked on people because I had a rough life at home" Gideon says.

"I was a bully too, because when I was cub I was smaller then the others and I got picked on. Until one day I snapped and beat the living daylights out of them and if it wasn't for the teacher that stopped me they would have been in critical condition" Koslov says. "And one summer I finally had my growth spurt and I came out like this and nobody bothered me again"

They then sat on a big rock 🪨 in the late.

"I became a bully, because my mother was dead, and my father was a drunk and every time he got angry, he took it out on me, and so I took out my rage on smaller kids, including one in particular rabbit, known as Judy Hopps" Gideon says.

"Mr. Big's goddaughter?" Koslov says.

"Goddaughter?" Gideon says being confused.

"Yes, my boss Mr. Bigs has a daughter and a granddaughter on the way and he made Judy Hopps a goddaughter to his granddaughter and they were going to name the baby Judy" Koslov says.

"How did they meet?" Gideon asks.

"Well, according to what Mr. Biggs daughter said was that she was doing some shopping for her wedding when a donut started rolling around and it wasn't just the regular donut. It was some kind of donut sign and so Officer Judy Hopps went after it and saved her just before she was about to get squished , and then they met again on the wedding when Mr. Biggs was about to ice Judy and a fox who goes by Nick but luckily she showed up and recognized Judy and that saved them. He owed her a lot for saving his daughter and then some point later she came asking for a favor to get answers that she was looking for on a case and they've been close ever since" Koslov says.

"Wow, I didn't know" Gideon says "I better not piss off Judy or she might ask Mr. Biggs to ice me"

Koslov laughs a little "don't worry, nothing like that will happen to you"

"And how can you be so sure?" Gideon asks.

"Because my boss knows about you and out of all his rules, one in particular is that no harm will come to the animal his workers date unless there's a good reason" Koslov says.

"And what's the reason?" Gideon asks.

"The reason is that unless you're a spy trying to get information from the boss, you have nothing to worry about" Koslov says.

"That's good" Gideon says.

So they spent the whole day out there and they watched the sunset 🌅 and looked at the night sky 🌌 before going home around 11 pm.

They kissed each other and said good night and goodbye.