9

NO ONES POV

Gideon was at his apartment relaxing home alone since Koslov had business to take care of.

When all of a sudden there was a knock at the door and Gideon was surprised since he wasn't expecting any company.

So he got up from his couch and went to his front door and opened it, and he gasped at what he saw.

"F-F-Father?" Gideon says being surprised and a little scared "wh-what are you doing here?"

"I see you still haven't worked out that stutter yet and what's wrong? Can't a father come visit their son" he says.

"When did you get out of jail?" Gideon asks.

Yes, you heard right Gideon's father was in jail for abusing his son, and because of that Gideon got taken by the police and social services had to put him into a foster home until he became of age.

But luckily Stu and Bonnie took him in until he got a place of his own and could take care of himself.

They became his second parents to him that are ever so caring and loving that it made him miss his mother from time to time.

"I got out a week and half ago and I went to our old Home and everyone said that you moved to Zootopia, but wouldn't tell me where so I've been looking for you for the last couple days and then someone told me about a fox named Gideon owned a bakery and I asked this zebra the directions, and here I am" he says "can I come in?"

"Um, sure" Gideon says and he walks in and sits on the couch.

"Nice place, son" he says and saw white fur on the floor "did I catch you at a bad time were you Busy with a girl with white fur?"

Gideon didn't know what to say.

"No, it's just me and that white fur belongs to a polar bear 🐻‍❄️" Gideon says sitting away from his father.

"A polar bear 🐻‍❄️?" He says "son I raised you to where you date foxes. Now a White fox is totally fine, but a polar bear son, they're unpredictable and risky not to mention they're stronger than we are"

"My polar bear is harmless to me. He has never hurt me, and he knows all about my past except some of them" Gideon says.

"Wait? Did you say he?" He asks.

"Yes, I did" Gideon says.

"You can't date the same gender that is wrong beyond so many levels so as your father I demand that you break up with this polar bear fella and find a nice girl and leave this ridiculous bakery shop and come back home" he says being strict.

"You don't have a say in the matter about how my life goes. You left my life when I was 10 and I'm not a little kid anymore. You can't push me around. So lay a hand on me and the cops will have your head all over again and I'm friends with them now all I Gotta do is give them a call" Gideon says.

He sighs and stands up and then punches Gideon in the face hard.

"Boy, don't forget who you're talking to" he says. "I am still your father and you will show me some RESPECT"

"Respect is earned and you haven't earned shit" Gideon then punches his father in the stomach and he falls to his knees and gideon stands up "I was a bully because of you from all the abuse you gave me so I hurt other people, so don't think I don't know how to handle a punch old man"

He then tackles Gideon and they fight.

Gideon was putting up a good fight, but his father was stronger.

Gideon grabbed his phone and tried to call the police, but because of all the fighting he called Koslov instead without realizing it.

"Hello" Koslov says.

"Help, I'm being attacked" Gideon says.

His father then grabbed the phone and threw it and broke when it hit the wall.
🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️🐻‍❄️
KOSLOV POV

After the line on the phone went dead and I told the boss what I heard and he understood and let me leave and I brought Kevin and Raymond as back up.

To get there faster to help Gideon we called in a favor to let us drive beyond the speed limit without trouble.

When we did get there they checked the bakery and I went upstairs.

I then heard noise on the other side of the door and so I kick the door 🚪 open and they look at me.

I gasp as I saw another fox 🦊 on top of Gideon and I saw Gideon was bleeding 🩸 on his face.

I run to the other fox 🦊 and kick him off Gideon and grab him and slam him to the wall.

Just then Kevin and Raymond showed up.

"Check him" they go to him "well?"

"He's hurt pretty badly, but I don't see anything broken" Kevin says.

"He's also unconscious" Raymond says.

I look back at the fox I was holding against the wall.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the boy's father and he wouldn't listen to me and so I was just putting him in his place" he says and I growl "and who are you?"

I punch him in the stomach and he falls to the floor holding his stomach.

"His boyfriend and no one touches him, but me" I pop my knuckles "call the police in 10 minutes while I have my fun"

I then beat him to the point he blacked out.

The police showed up and Judy saw what happened and had the ambulance take Gideon away and I went with him.

I stayed by his bed until he wakes holding his hand.