4

NO ONES POV

It has been a few weeks since the event happened with Gideon and Koslov.

And Gideon has been keeping himself busy with his work and has been turning down his friends' offers when they try to invite him to something.

He was pulling out some new pies 🥧 and he smiles at his work and puts them down to cool down.

When the doorbell rang it means a customer was there and so he went to the front to greet the customers.

"Hello, welcome to Gideon's" he stops when he saw who it was and it was Koslov. "What are you doing here?"

 "What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" Koslov asks.

"So-sorry, but unless you are going to buy something you have to leave," Gideon says "it's our policy sorry"

"Fine" Koslov says "I'll take 2 blueberry 🫐 pies 🥧"

"Alright," Gideon says and he gets them and puts them in boxes "so what do you want to talk about?"

"About what happened," Koslov says.

"Look, it was a mistake and we were drunk and I'm just trying to forget it," Gideon says.

"What we did is nothing wrong" Koslov says.

"I'd rather not talk about this in my shop" Gideon says.

"Then let's go somewhere and talk in privet" Koslov says.

"Fine" Gideon says and gathered the pies and gave it to him.

Koslov then paid for them and then he followed Gideon upstairs to his apartment.

"Nice place" Koslov says.

"Thanks" Gideon says and sits down "look" Koslov sits next to him "you were my first"

"Having sex?" Koslov asks.

"No, doing sex with a male was my first" Gideon says.

"Oh, I see" Koslov says "that's ok, I'm bisexual and I like both genders and maybe your the same" Gideon blushes and looks down "come with me"

He grabs Gideon's hand drags him out of the apartment and took him to the car and got in.

"Where are we going?" Gideon asks.

"A place I know" Koslov says.

After a few minutes they arrived and came to a building.

And as they go in Koslov was still holding his hand.

And when he opened the big double doors he saw a lot of different animals naked and he covered his eyes.

"Their all naked" Gideon says still covering his eyes. "Why is that?"

"This is known as the naturalist club where the animals here be naked and here in Zootopia you can be anything and these guys, they be naked" Koslov says.

"How do you know of a place like this?" Gideon asks.

"Because I'm a member here of this club" Koslov says "come on" he takes his hand "I'll show you around"

As they walked around Gideon saw a lot of different animals until they came to a locker room and Koslov opened a locker and Gideon saw him go naked and he turns around.

"Don't be shy" Koslov says "we've seen each other naked and here" he tosses him a basket 🧺 "put your clothes in here and I promise you'll have fun"

Gideon bit his lip and looked at him and sighs and takes off his clothes and put them in the basket.

After that they went out and mingled with the rest of them and to Gideon surprise they may have been naked but he had fun.
🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊🐻‍❄️🦊