Mimic

(Condensed version of an Oc to come )
Form by :)

Name
Hatanaka Rumi

Hero name :
Mockingjay

Nickname :
Gremlin , trouble child , bird brain (Bakugo ), the ' hawks ' of U.A

Age :
16-17

Gender :
Female

Personality ;
Rumi is ... abit of a nightmare . A hyper charged , easily agitated girl with a fiery temper , and an explosive , loud personality .
She goes head to head with Bakugo and is really one fo the few people that has won in arguments against him . She's tough, and puts on an aggressive ' I'm not a nice person ' front , when in reality she just doesn't really know how to act in an environment that isn't negative . She's fiercely loyal and protective , usually the one who guards her friends that she seems as ' too nice ' . She can come off as intimidating because of her appearance and the way she holds herself, but when you befriend her you realize most of it is a wall she's put up . She has a dry sense of humor and can be playful and sarcastic with her friends - often times joking around and daring them to do stupid stuff . A trouble maker in a way- always getting in trouble one way or another and laughing it off . She isn't disrespectful though .. at least not to authority . To her peers she's a gremlin but she won't disrespect those above her .

Faceclaim :
For the life of me I can't find an actual faceclaim so I hope a detailed description is ok, along with some reference pictures that come the closest to what she looks like

Rumi is an average height female with a toned mesomorphic figure - standing at around 5'6 She has light skin , with scattered beauty marks all over , and olive undertones .
She has very long orangey- red hair with fluffy bangs , , large narrowed amber eyes with markings like hawks on the edges and inner corners , full peachy lips , high cheekbones and a Diamond shaped face .
Her distinguishing features , are the two large jet black wings that protrude from her shoulders.

References: