I would like to get to know you moore

(I know crappy pun)

Name : Axle Davit

Age : 23

Gender : male

Species : human

Family: Maria and Jonus Davit

Looks : (FC) Chris Hemsworth
Theme : Black and white

Looks : (FC) Chris Hemsworth Theme : Black and white

Personality : Ax' is a goofball . That's the best way to put it . He lives  life sarcastically- making a joke out of everything - letting the world slide off his shoudlers .

He's a cheeky flirt , and is all about using crappy pickup lines . His biggest goal is to make you smile .

He's kind and compassionate . He can be a little too possessive over his friends and lovers .

Don't take his humor as weakness . The male is incredibly independent and will protect you if something goes wrong

Some people think he looks at the world too brightly . Hes super sarcastic and chill so it's hard to get into his head .

If only everyone knew his humor had a darker hidden meaning .

Backstory :
From a young age Axle learned the hard way to keep his father laughing.

When his father laughed - he wasn't hurting his mother . If the jokes were bad however ... he would get hurt.

But that's alright . As long as his family was safe . That's how he viewed it .

His entire life was spent on eggshells - cowering away from his fathers brutal drunken habits .

One of his escapes was hunting. He learned how to hunt a few years ago and does it as a form of stress relief . (He also enjoys to cook what he eats and preserve the fur to sell)

One day he was following a deer threw the regular patterns of the forest... only he stumbled in too deep .

What happened next is to he discovered
(Crappy backstory Ik XD I'm in a time crunch)

(He doesn't live with his parents anymore his backstory was set in the past)

Likes : hunting, smoking (bad habits ), reading, stupid jokes , doing magic (like card  magic cuz he's a corney  idot )

Dislikes : His father , when his mom gets hurt, when people don't like his jokes