A Gaurded Secret

(The picture above is what inspired me )

"ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 ℐ 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉... ℰ𝓍𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑜𝓂"

//////
Name : Wynter Amias
Age : 24
Gender : Female
Occupation : Princess of Eralys

//////Name : Wynter AmiasAge : 24Gender : Female Occupation : Princess of Eralys

Personality ;
Wynter is a sweet girl . She's very compassionate and easy to converse with . She's rebellious tho and often times breaks the rules . She has a strong / fiery heart and a mischievous streak  but don't let they fool you . She's fiercely loyal , nurturing  and , independent.

Positive personality traits :
- generous
- compassionate
- loyal
- open minded
- inquisitive
- patient
- gentle
- nurturing
-Adaptable
- witty
- humorous
- dependable
- Romantic

Negative traits :
- impulsive
- rebellious
- Skeptical
-  Stubborn
- Cryptic
- can be to trusting
- indecisive
- Brash

Backstory :
Wynter lives as the Oldest daughter to the High King Leolan and Queen Eloise.  Her and her two brothers , Bowen and Tylen- have grown up in a world were they could have eveytning that they wanted . Her brothers are selfish and conceited - spoiled in what they have received .. but Wynter - she hates it . Even tho her parents give her eveytning - they suffocate her and shelter her . They don't teach her how to protect herself , they don't teach her about the world . They raise her to believe things they believe , they raise her to believe everyone in the world is kind . They don't let her leave the castle . Ever . They keep her busy with studies and lessons - day after day the same process over and over and over . It's mind numbing .
The only thing that she enjoys about the palace - is the stables .

Tho they don't hold horses . They hold dragons . Huge  Wyverns . She herself has one. He's the largest bull of the roost and no one
But her can even go near him  (she raised him after all) . (Her parents don't know tho . They don't believe in ladies fighting wars or riding dragons

One day - while she was out (snuck out of course )

She was attacked by the rival Kingdom . She was taken back and held hostage until her family took her back - having to pay a vast  amount of money and give up a small chunk of territory .

From then on her parents assigned her a personal guard to keep track of her and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

If only they knew .
/////
Appearance ;

/////Appearance ;