Descended from a Golden rose

Name: Arya Leshner

Name: Arya Leshner

Age : 26

Species : human (later to be turned faerie)

Appearance : Margot Robbie

Personality traits :-

Arya is very complicated and certainly nothing like the women who she's descended from .

Even tho she prefers the company of the Fae and would much rather spend her time running with her shoes off in the forest with the creatures of the Moore, she isn't stupid when it comes too the real world .

Street savvy and smart, Arya knows how to say the right things to get what she's wants . She's a sarcastic feisty little fireball- who has a big personality and an even bigger heart.

Her passion and compassion for the different is one of the main things known about her .

She's very charming, and is good at thinking on her feet. Her sly  silver tongue  mkeeps her out of trouble especially when it comes to hiding the moores that are LITERALLY in her backyard .

Now , even tho she has bursts of color streaking threw her - do not mistake this girl for a preppy party gal. She is not .  She's practically grown up on a farm so her durability and maturity exceeds well past her years .

She loves deeply and forms very tight connections with people  . She always has . When you get her heart- you have the whole thing .  She strives to protect even if she isolates herself from people most of her life .

She's very optimistic . Things aren't going to well for her , so she makes the best out of everything. She gets physically exhausted hanging around pessimists all the time .

Don't mistake her for someone who's loud . Arya is a girl of little worlds. She may have a sharp tounge but that weapon is easily concealed . At first glance people assume she's nothing . Just a woman with her head down in a book - oblivious too the world .

- she's highly observant and empathetic - caring for those around her

(She does have a wild side . An inner child at heart- the people of the Moore see the child they've practically raised when she enters in. She's wild and free - her true personality shows threw when she's around them. Her large heart, how easy it is to make her smile, her nurturing arms , (she's basically a mom friend )

Now of course she's not perfect . She can get smothering and tends to overwhelm people.

Also if there is something wrong, she won't tell . Ever . Her stubbornness is ironstrong

She does stupid crap because she thinks with her heart not her head . When she sees dogs in a shelter she wants to buy all of them and knows she can't .

Backstory :
Arya's life has been a roller coster . When she was younger , she grew up literally on a farm, so her childhood was made up off dirty faces , scraped knees , wet hair from the rain, and the sounds of various Nighttime creatures .

When she was around seven, she wandered deep into the woods in her massive seven acre property, and came across a thorny barrier (a barrier that opened when she got close )

What she didn't know , was that she was a descendent of princess Aurora. The gentle golden Rose of the great Faerie Queen's heart.

The creatures of the more senses Aurora's presence in young  Arya, and allowed her to remain amongst them .

She became attached to a faerie girl around her age by the name of Elizabeth . She considered her a like a sister.

Every single day Arya would visit her - they would spend all day together !! Running with the water sprites and practicing faerie magic .

The months of their friendship turned into years - and their sisterly bond only got closer .

One fateful day, Arya was hanging out with Liz, when her nose started to bleed . Her head hurt bad and she had to go home .

The next day.. she didn't come back.

Two weeks went by before Arya returned too the more . But that sweet smile of hers was gone .

Brain tumors tend to do that to people . Especially when she was told she would  not live past her thirties .

The tumor caused seizures (that only worsened as she got older ), slight Loss of eyesight (blurry atm), headaches , bad vertigo , and a various of other symptoms .

It was her vision that started to go first. Liz was by her side the entire time , promising to always remain her best friend no matter what happened .

Soon, Arya had to move into the city to be closer too a doctor . She tearfully said goodbye too her best and only friend , Elizabeth , and left when she was 16.

She had to enroll into an actual public school (where she learned very fast that if she showed weakness she would get targeted ).

Even tho life in the city changed her - she never forgot the Moore's .

And as soon as she was done in college , she returned there .
///
Likes : warm tea , books , comfy sweaters , indie music , the Moores, her friends

Dislikes : the fact that she has to wear strong contacts , her seizures and migraines, preppy people , extroverts
////
Extra :
She will get turned later on. Her wings will be of the great horned Owl

 Her wings will be of the great horned Owl