Chapter 0

-Lilly-

"Lilly wake up don't wanna be late" ugh why does my mom have to wake me up so early on a summer day. Oh crap it's the first day of school of my sophomore year. I got dressed and decided on dark skinny jeans with converse and a bright pink plaid shirt. I ran downstairs just in time to hear my mom say "maybe try to actually talk this year and make new friends bye love u" Of course she would say make new friends considering the fact I've only had 4 friends since sixth grade. But two of them moved away from Doncaster and to London. I thought back to the days I actually talked and how fun it was but the bus honking the horn pulled me back to reality. When I got on the bus I heard people talking about me saying "looks like the nerds back" and "I wonder if she even talked over the summer" but I don't care what they think cause three years from now I hopefully won't see any of them again. The bus finally turned into Doncaster High School the place where all hopes and dreams are lost haha jk. I hopped off the bus and to the office to get my time table I then went off to find my locker I was looking down at my paper until I ran into somebody making me fall down on the ground making my books and papers go everywhere. "Sorry, Sorry I'm such a clutz, here I'll help you" when I looked up I saw none other than the Louis Tomlinson. "Are you new here I've never seems you before" he said. Is this boy serious he's been in my class ever since the beginning of grade school. But I mean I did lose alot of weight plus got contacts and started wearing makeup. I was lost in a daze till he asked for my name. "Lucy Carter the one whose been going here since last year and your locker partner" he looked shocked when I said that "Well you look so great now love" why did he just call me love but whatever I just picked up my books and walked to my homeroom.

I hoped you liked it my lovelies sorry if its not the best in the world I'm still working on trying to figure this out but if you have any ideas you would like me to put in the stories I would be more than happy to put them in maybe 10 votes for the next chapter!!

-MAM- ( I won't put my real name until about 10 chapter)