Chapter 2

-lily-

I was walking out of the girls locker room when I got water dumped on me and then flour dumped on me too. I looked up to see who did it and I regret ever looking up. It was none other than the Louis Tomlinson and his "gang" except there was only one there. I started to cry and ran down the hallway not caring about the laughs or weird looks I'm getting. I ran all the way down to the other locker room and stayed there till the bus came. I got sympathetic looks from everyone but not caring all I wanted to do was get home and write in my burn book( yes I have a burn book don't judge)

I got off the bus and ran to my room which my parents unpacked for me during the day. ( oh did I forget to mention I moved in yesterday) .

I awoke to a knock at the door

"Lily can you get the door for me"

"Sure mom" I did a quick touch up in the mirror then went downstairs to open the door.

When I opened the door I expected it to be Sophie my friend taking me to school but boy was this a shocker.

-Louis-

When she opened the door she didn't say anything for about two minutes

"I'm here to take you to school love"

"No your not Sophie is" she said

"We'll your mom told me to take you to school and by the way make sure to close your bedroom curten"

"You perv how do you know I live here oh wait your the Tomlinson boy who lives next door" she said to me while grabbing her backpack

"So I'm sorry for yesterday I didn't know you would be coming out of the door-

"Look here little jokester I'm not going to forgive you like that you shouldn't even be doing that since there is always revenge seeking around the corner and it might come and bite you in the bum sooner or later k bye" with that she got out of the car and walked in school. She has a temper I like that.

All throughout the day I was thinking about her and how she didn't except my apology I know I need to do something. I've got it the perfect idea!

-sorry if the chapters bad I just went through a break up and it's super hard but I broke his heart now I'm the one whose sad but I love U lovelies-

-MAM-