Chapter 8

-Lilly-

"Your parents were involved in an accident and please come to the general hospital right away"

"O-ok"

"Lilly who was that what's the matter"

"Parents hospital need to go now"

Was all I said and I ran to my car wait I walked over here shoot.

"I'll take you to the hospital"

I turned around and Niall had his keys in his hand and we got into the car and drove to the hospital without saying a word.

-Niall-

I drove Lilly to the hospital

I kept looking over at her she looked like she was on the verge of tears she didn't say a word and when I tried to turn on the radio the turned it off.

But she looked beautiful even when she was scared.

-Lilly-

We finally pulled up to the hospital from the car ride which seemed to take forever

I ran in and went up to the front desk to see a guy sitting there.

"Hi I'm Lilly Carter you called earlier and said my parents were in an accident"

"Ah yes please please take a seat in second door to your left down that hallway"

I took a seat when a doctor came in.

"Miss Carter where are your three brothers"

"Um I don't have three brothers"

"Oh they didn't tell you"

"TELL ME WHAT"

"You are a triplet and you are the only girl plus you have an older brother"

"Do you know who they are or where there att"

"Yes your older brother is Liam Payne" WHATT

"Then your other brothers are Zayn Malik and Jace Mathews"

"How could Zayn be my brother if he's kinda darkish"

"Well we don't know what happened with that but I was your doctor when you three were born but they could only keep one of you so they chose you.

-Liam-

My parents were in an accident I hope their okay but Zayn doesn't know yet I think I'll bring him today and them

My phone started buzzing and caller I.d. Was Lilly

"YOU AND ZAYN ARE MY BROTHERS HOW COULDN'T YOU TELL ME BUT COME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW WITH ZAYN"

and with that she hung up.

-hope you guys liked it thanks for reading ill probably update tonight or Tommorrow-