Chapter 5

-Lilly-

He's leaving, well we can have a long distance relationship we can Skype, FaceTime, it will be easy to keep a relationship

"Lilly, I'm not going I don't want to leave school and everything behind just for something I probably won't even win"

"Stop it louis you have to go you are an amazing singer and your going to go places far but promise we will always be in each other hearts, promise?

"Promise"

"Now I'll go help you pack"

We packed up everything he had and i slipped in a love letter and a locket that had our picture in it and hid it in his notebook.

"We'll I'm super tired tonight so I'm going to go home"

"Lilly wait there's something I need to tell you"

I walked over and he pulled me into a long deep passionate kiss, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist my hands around his neck and our lips molding perfectly together.

Our kiss broke off after Lotty, Louis sister came in

"We'll goodnight I love you"

"I love you too Louis"

I felt reality hit me when I went to bed Louis is actually leaving Tommorrow and I'm going to make this work no matter what.

-Louis-

I woke up and looked around my room I had everything that I was allowed to take packed up.

I went and brought everything downstairs and went over to Lilly's house I went inside knowing where the hida key was and her parents were at work. When I walked in a smelt breakfast before I knew it I was blind folded by Lilly.

"Go up to my room and stay there till I tell you to go down ok Louis yayy"

"Yes master" I said with a Star Wars accent.

"Come down now louis"

When I looked I saw a huge breakfast with candles lit up around it.

I ate the breakfast pretty quick but Lilly didn't eat much at all she barely spoke too, it was making me quite annoyed.

"what's the matter Lilly"

"Oh nothing I just don't feel good"

"Lilly there's something going on please tell me"

"Louis I just don't feel good love that's all"

"FINE BE LIKE THAT YOUR SO SELFISH SOMETIMES YOU KNOW THAT HERE I AM FIXING TO LEAVE FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AND SINCE YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD YOU ACT LIKE THIS"

"I-I'm sorry louis" she ran away to the couch crying

"I'm sorry Lilly I shouldn't have gone off on you like that I'm just really nervous and scared" I pulled her to my chest, she looked up and kissed me she passionately kissed me laying on top of me on the couch we stayed like this for about 20 minutes until she fell asleep. I woke up to someone honking outside of the house, it was the limo here to pick me up.

"Lilly the limousine is here to take me" but when I looked up she was gone I searched through her house then I went outside and she was putting my things in the car.

"It's time to go" said the snobby limousine driver

"By Lilly I love you I will text you every chance I get"

"Bye Louis good luck"

-Lilly-

I watched as the limousine left street my life just got a million times worse i smelt something I looked back and blacked out.

( thanks for reading you guys are awesome hope you liked it)

P.s. I have a crush on two boys and idk if they like me)

-MAM-