Chapter 3

-Louis-

I walked up her long sidewalk scared that she will decline my offer but it was worth a shot. I knocked on her door with a dozen roses in my hand. She opened the door and slammed it right in my face.

Well lets try this again *ding-dong*

"What are you doing here" she sneered at me

"Look I want to makeup for what I did to you it wasn't right now will you please take these flowers and get in the car"

"Ok thanks for the flowers there beautiful" she said smiling her smile could light up the whole world on a cloud day.

I shut her door and got in the car and drove for about an hour. I finally found the spot that Matt had set up.

-Lilly-

The place was a beautiful scene it had a picnic basket and a red checkered blanket on a hill and was overlooking a little lake the place had candles all over it.

"May I take your hand love" he said with a Fancy Doncaster accent.

"Of course you may"

When he took my hand I blushed, WAIT I blushed why am I getting this tingely feeling inside me? Do I fancy Louis? Maybe wait yes I do

-Louis-

I took her hand and intertwined them with mine. We sat next to each other on a blanket and that is when the violinist came out.

"Look Lilly I'm truly sorry for what I did and I know it's not much but-

"Stop being so hard on yourself Louis it's fine we're human we make mistakes were not perfect"

" we'll the only reason I'm being hard on myself is because I kind of fancy you alot your so sweet, kind, and funny your the girl of my dreams and I've fancied you forever it's just I was so afraid to then when you came back this you looked better than ever and I knew you were going to get a boyfriend soon but-

She interrupted me by kissing my lips I kissed her back and our lips molded perfectly together she had sweet lips.

We kissed for about 5 minutes then she pulled away.

-Lilly-

"Sorry I shouldn't have done that I just messed everything up."

I ran away but a hand caught me

"Lilly look I was glad you kissed me it was the best kiss I've ever had and it made fireworks go off in my body, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend"

"Yes of course Louis" and with that I kissed him and he carried me bridal style to his car and I went home for the night.

With a goodnight kiss I went inside my house and slept the best I have in a couple of weeks.

(I hope you guys like it I'm in study hall so it's kind of hard to think thank you for reading)

-MAM-