Chapter 1

-Louis-

I tried to compliment her but she just picked up her books and ran away. If I have any goals this year it is to make Lily Carter mine and let everyone know. Wait wasn't she supposed to be a nerd oh well I guess I fancy a nerd. WAIT I fancy Lily Carter wow this year has already started off with a bang. "Earth to Louis" I suddenly jerked out of a daze "dude you've been in a daze for like 10 minutes" that was Matt my best friend since preschool. I already had the best first day prank in my head and the ingredients in my backpack. "We're going to put a bucket of water above the girls locker room so when the first girl walks out it will dump water on her and then a bucket of flour will pour on her so it will stick" dude that's a sick plan I heard Matt say but I was too busy looking at Lily walk by. Now it's off to first period all I hear is yadda yadda yadda until Lily walks in late but "who does she have to sit by ME!!!

"Hey Lilly do you have a band aide cause I scraped my knee falling for you." I thought she was gonna fall for me.

"Aw how cute 2005 called they want their joke back" she sneered at me

"Woah no need to get angry at me"

"Sorry I just got flirted with in the hall and they got way to close so now I'm kinda freaked out" she said quietly

Woah someone else is flirting with her I've gotta find out who cause nobody better be flirting with her other than me! Louis Tomlinson

"Mr. Tomlinson why did u just blurt that to the class" my literature teacher said

"Whoops sorry got caught up in a dream kinda like your life hahaha"

*few hours later right before lunch*

"Ok Matt the next girl to walk out in three two one"

Swoosh, water drops, a scream, then flour, cries. It all happened in a matter of seconds I stopped laughing when I say who it was.

This cannot be happening but oh we'll all my friends still are laughing when I feel sorry for the very first time. I want my real 4 friends back who are in America right now but will be back soon. The victims ran away I can't believe who we did that to my life is ruined.

(Who do you think it is?? I hoped you like it my lovelies you guys are awesome)

-MAM-