Wings of Freedom

Scarlet's pov(keith's "wings")

So I am on a castle ship with the paladins of Voltron, I was not supposed to be a chosen one and now I am in bed sleeping innocently with the red paladin. Wow, today has been insane, but I am tired so I am going to sleep. I wonder who is coming tomorrow. I have no idea who they were talking about.

Time ship brought to you by hunks cooking

Alluras pov

I woke up early to go and talk to coran about how we were going to make this work with the kids and everything. "Oh coran you were just the person I was looking for," I say as I see him down the hall from me. "Princess the blade got here late last night. I handled everything and they will join us for breakfast then we can have our meeting with them," coran said, twirling his mustache. "Perfect, that just leaves introducing them to the children and figuring out how we will make this work," I said thinking about how we will handle the new situation.

Time skip to breakfast no ones pov

Everyone is eating and enjoying their food, the blades are talking amongst themselves and the paladins and coran, leaving the wings(kids I want a name for them as a whole so it is wings) to talk amongst themselves. "This is insane right, last night we were home wondering if Voltron would come and save us and now we are in the castle of lions and are the paladin's wings. This is awesome," Lily said(hunks "kid). "Right like last week I was worrying about grades and now I am on a castle ship helping Voltron," Nathan(shiro's "kid") said. "Umm hey sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear that you are like in school. Can you explain what is happening," regius(a blade) asks. "We are kids who were "chosen" to go with voltron and try to help save the world, Nathan and Andrew were chosen originally so they know more than we do but for the rest of us we are just kids doing to school and stuff," answered celine. "Okay but where are you from? Why are you in the castle? We only got here last night. I am confused," asked another blade.

Timeskipe to after everything was explained to the blades also everyone is in the bridge

"Now that you are all caught up we should start our meeting right. We have very important matters to address," Allura stated. "Of course shall we start princess," Ulza said(yes he is alive keith saved him)

Timeskip the blades are staying with them for a mission

"Coran will add a bed in each paladin's room so your wings can stay with you and the wings will train together with their paladin. Keith shows the blades where they will be staying while Coran and the others add the beds," said Allura and with that they all went their separate ways.

Keith's pov

"Here is where you are staying" I said after showing them where their rooms are. We ended up in the lounge just hanging out while some of the blades left to work. Allura said they are staying together in pack rooms. I am not entirely sure what a pack is but I will go with a group because that makes sense. "If you don't mind me asking why are your wings a child and not a trained adult?" asked, breaking my train of thought. "That is what the legend said and we were not the ones to pick suki our leader said it was our destiny honestly I just know I got shot up in space and don't have to do any more school because that is not possible thankfully I hated school," said scarlet answering Thace for me.

Krolia's pov

This is a young child, why would she be sent on a possibly deadly mission? But if she is Keith's wings he should help and raise her since she will not have proper "Parents" for a long time. "If I had many, what is your goal? Why did you agree to come with the paladins? You said there were better people for your job then said you were chosen, so what compelled you to come and help us?" I asked out of pure curiosity. "I honestly wasn't going to but someone said that it was a good thing I didn't have the backbone for such a serious job because if I was a paladins wings them the universe would be doomed so I said I am going and left out of spite and now am just accepting this is a situation I got myself into and it is too late to leave I might as well stick it out and prove them wrong I get save the universe so that is a plus i guess," said scarlet. I feel bad that she is a child she experienced and naive. She only joined out of spite. I am not sure if she understands the gravity of the situation she is in. "what was it like back on your planet?,"asked scarlet. "The home planet of the galra was destroyed a long time ago, most galra grew up traveling the universe," regiuse answered simply. "Really, well you guys can come live on our planet and then that can be your home planet then it is not a perfect but that does not exist in my opinion but also then I can visit you when this is over and plus everyone needs a home planet at least that is what my family tells me, and if it true then we should help people have access to what they need," scarlet replied matter of factly. Everyone smiled at that. She speaks as if she knows we will win and then offers us her home planet because we do not have one. She is so sweet. "Hehe for someone who was described as a short tempered mean girl you sure are sweet," Thace commented. "Though i do have a short temper that i will admit is a bit of a problem i am only mean to people I don't like i just don't like a large portion of people," answered scarlet sassily. "So you like us?" added regius. "Yeah why not you haven't given me a reason not to but trust me if i don't like you or someone else i won't hide it you will know," answered scarlet.

Authors note 

hey let my know if you have any ideas for the story I am not sure where exactly the plot of the story is going and if you don't like/agree with something plase respectfult like me know this is my frist story of this account and the first I plan to finnish also just so you konw here is everyone and their wings 

Nathan=Shiro Lily=Hunk Dani/Danela=Lance Scarlet=Keith Celine=Pidge Emma=Allura Andrew=Coran(yes coran is getting one I dont have a reason it just makes sence in my head).

Alright bye!