Chapter Three

Your P.O.V.

I stood outside of an abandon house waiting for a customer who was on their way. Why am I going through with this? I can drop out right now, but what about the customer? Would he, or she hurt me if they didn't get their 'special plant'?

Before I could even run away I saw a car pull into the abandon house. My heart picked up at an unhealthy rhythm, but I remember Jacob told me to stay calm. Lets just get this over with.

When I walked up to the car it was a giant man who was covered in tattoos and his clothes looked like he hasn't changed them in forever.

"Hey there sweetheart, you got my green?" He asked and I quickly grabbed a pill bottle and handed it to him, and he handed me the $50.

"You look like you got mauled by tigers, here take these, it'll take the pain away a little." he smirked and handed me a pack of cigarets. I hesitated but I soon lifted my hand and grabbed the pack out of his hands.

"See you around" he winked at me before driving off, as I stared at the pack of cigarets in my hand. Would it really take the pain away? One would not hurt, will it?

Before I knew it I was pulling out a cigaret and surprisingly there was a lighter inside it as well. I placed the cancer stick between my lips and lit it. Once I inhaled I instantly coughed. I took a few more puffs and I got used to it. It did surprisingly take the pain away on my body.
-----------
It was night time by the time I got to Jacobs house, and once I knocked on his door he quickly pulled me up to his room.

"What happened? Did you get the money?" He asked locking his door as I sat on his bed.

"Yeah I got the money, and where'd you get weed anyway?" I asked causing him to look at the ground. "Oh snap, Jacob is a bad boy"

"Shut up Y/N" he said sitting next to me. "Why do you smell like cigarets?"

I shot my eyes open wide and pulling up my jacket and smelling it. "shit" I muttered.

"You didn't" Jacob wined and I just played with my fingers. "Y/N!"

"I'm sorry! Its just, he said it would take the pain away." I explained.

"You got it from Mario?!" He yelled.

"Mario? Thats his name?" I chuckled and he just punched my arm. "ouch!"

"Do you have anymore?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Because if you do, I want to throw them out, now" he said holding out his hand.

"Well I don't have anymore" I lied gripping on the box in my jacket pocket.

"If I find out you have more, i'm kicking your ass, got it?" He said seriously and I just nodded.

"Good, now sleep and give me the money and i'll pay for your ticket." I handed him the money out of my jeans and took off my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"Oolala Y/N, even with those bruises you look fucking sexy! If I wasn't gay I would fuck you right now" I heard Jacob say.

"Well I'm glad you're gay because I am as well" I laughed as I made my way to his closet.

"I don't know about that anymore, I think you just turned me straight" he joke.

"Oh honey you know not even Queen B herself could turn you straight" I
laughed.

"Tochè" he said before turing back to his computer.

I put on a tank top along with shorts and made my way back to his bed before drifting off to sleep.
--------
"Wake up sexy!" I heard Jacob's voice say. I groaned and just turned my body away from the annoying voice. "Oh no you didn't, i'm offended" he fake wined.

"..."

"You asked for it" I heard him say before I felt the bed rise indicating he had left. Wait what did he mean I asked for it? Before I could sit up I felt cold liquid rushing over my body. I squealed and jumped off the bed dripping in water.

"WHAT THE HELL JACOB!" I yelled while he stood there laughing. I got an idea.

He stopped laughing once he saw a smirk plastered on my face. "W...what are you doing" he stuttered as i stepped towards him. Before he could run away I tackled him in a giant hug causing him to scream.

When I finally let go of him he slapped my gut causing a sharp pain to shoot through my body. I was curious why it hurt so bad until I remembered, Syrah and her friends jumped me yesterday.

"Oh my god i'm sorry I forgot" Jacob said grabbing on to my shoulders.

"Its fine, so did I" I reassured him.

"Well on the bright side, this is the first time I get to see you wet" he joked and I look up at him to see he was looking at my shirt. I looked down at my shirt to see you could see my black bra because of the water.

"Oh you fucker! Sometimes I wonder if you're actually gay" I say going to his closet and picking out an outfit.

"I'm joking faggot, i'm for that di..."

"BYE!" I said cutting him off and walking to his bathroom. I took my wet clothes off and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw how my face was cut up and bruised and my body was bruised up as well. Soon the feelings returned, the feelings from when Syrah first started torturing me. I felt ugly, I felt worthless. All these years I taught myself to ignore it but at this moment looking at the marks on my body made me feel disgusting. I shook it off and hopped into the shower.

Once I finished I put on my clothes and took one last look at myself in the mirror. My face looked better but still made me feel like something was wrong with me. I let out a loud sigh before walking back into Jacob's room.

"Alright, here is your ticket" He said walking over to me and handed me a printed ticket for 96.1 radio station. "It's 11:50, so you better head down there now. Tell me everything okay? Every sexy, bootylicious detail."

"I'm going to a Fifth Harmony meet up, not a strip club" I laughed.

"Isn't it the same thing?" he said and I punched his arm. "ouch! I was joking damn!" He said and I just noticed how hard I hit him. I mouthed 'sorry' before kissing him on the cheek. I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs and waved bye to Jacob's mom before making my way to my car.

A/N
So next chapter is when you meet the beautiful ladies of FIFTH HARMONY!!! What do you think so far? Good? Bad? I'm sorry if you are struggling with self esteem and this made it worse, please just know ILY!!! If you are struggling with self esteem issues I promise there wont be self harming, just voices inside Y/N's head. Please don't continue if you feel uncomfortable.