Chapter Eight

Camila's P.O.V.

It was all in slow motion. The way the police arrived, the way Y/N laid there lifeless, the way the girls and I sobbed because that is all we could do. We couldn't do anything, Y/N saved us and we can't even save her.

The medics ran in to examined Y/N and the man. I prayed so hard for Y/N to be alive, she saved us and I want to at least say thank you, she saved us for God's sake!

"We have a pulse, how the hell is she still alive?" The medic said and I knew all of the girls heard as well because they stared intensely at Y/N's body.

"She is a fighter, Y/N is our fighter." I said to the girls and they nodded their heads thinking the same thing as me.

They rolled her into the medic truck as the police ran over and questioned us on what happened.
--------------
"We're almost there." Normani said as I laid on Dinah's arm. Everyone has stopped crying but me, I can't help the fact that she is fighting for her life and we are just sitting here in the car driving to the hospital. My heart was so broken, i wish it were me that got sho-

"Mila, are you okay?" Dinah asked interrupting my thoughts.

"How can I be? Y/N saved our lives and now she is in the hospital fighting for hers. We won't even be able to t-thank her Dinah." I sobbed and Lauren leaned over to help Dinah comfort me.

"She'll be fine Camz, like you said she is a fighter and right now we have to fight for her." Lauren said and I knew she was trying to convince herself as well.

"We're here" Ally said and I pushed Dinah out the car so I could exit and as soon as I did I ran past everyone into the hospital.

"Y/N Y/LN, she came here earlier, where is she?" I almost snapped at the lady behind the desk causing her to jump. She started typing on her computer and my patience was wearing thin but luckily she found what I needed.

"She is in surgery right now." she responded.

"How long?" And this time I spoke louder than I should of earning the attention from people around us.

"Not s-sure" she stuttered and I instantly felt bad.

"Sorry for yelling, thank you for telling me." I said and she nodded her head.

I turned around to see the four other girls walking towards me, they must have been waiting for me.

"Wheres Y/N?" Ally asked.

"Surgery." I said trying to stay strong as those words came out of my mouth.

"Is she going to be okay?" Dinah asked and I shrugged.

"Lets just wait and pray for her." Ally said and we sat down in the waiting room as we prepared for the unknown future that lied ahead for Y/N, our hero. I just hope we get to be in it with her.

Your P.O.V.

"Is she going to wake up soon?" Camila's voice echoed through my head.

"I don't know, but i'm not going anywhere until she does." Lauren?

"But we have a tour coming up Lauren."

"She saved my life! I couldn't care less about the damn tour."

"She saved all of us." A new voice filled my ears, Ally. "We'll just push back the tour dates."

I hear these beautiful voices while I try and figure out if this is a dream or not. They can't be here with me, can they?

I try and open my eyes but I can't, the sounds around me cause a irritating pain to shoot through my head. I feel my energy soon return, just enough for me to groan as my head throbs uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, she's awake!" I hear someone yell causing another groan to escape my mouth.

I open my eyes finally to see all five girls looking at me with red and puffy eyes, they were crying. It hurts me so much to know they had been crying. Soon enough Normani's eyes get glossy and begins to cry shortly the rest of the girls do as well.

"We were s-so scared!" Normani sobbed into my arm.

"P-please don't cry" I stuttered feeling my energy weaken every time I did the simplest things.

"We can't help it, you almost died!" Camila said from the other side of my bed, holding onto my right hand.

"Do you remember what happened?" Ally asked standing behind Camila.

"Yeah, there was a man-" I stopped once I remembered.

"What happened to the man?" I asked hoping the answer wasn't what I thought it was, but from the look on their faces, i knew what i had done.

"I k-killed someone." I said feeling myself mentally break down. This is the type of thing that changes a person, changes them into something unknown.

"You did it because you had to, or else he would have killed us. You saved our lives, Y/N you're our hero." Dinah spoke so sincerely. Hero? Thats not what I would call myself.

"I'm not a hero, i'm a murderer" I sobbed still shocked that I had been the one to end someones life just to save my own.

"It was self defense, you shot him because you had no other choice. Y/N don't blame yourself for this, you saved us." Lauren said placing her hand on my cheek.

"No one had to die just for us to live!" I shouted but instantly felt the same violent pain on my stomach causing me to groan louder than before.

"Be careful Y/N, you got shot remember." Ally said resting her hand on my knee.

"I killed someone." I repeated loud enough for the girls to hear. I couldn't live with myself knowing that someone wont have a father tonight because of me.

"Y/N, please just rest, we'll talk about this later." Camila pleaded and i nodded my head. I looked down at my hands to see how pail I was. I felt so weak that it didn't take me long until I fell fast asleep.

Ally's P.O.V.

"She's devastated." Lauren spoke up once we were sure Y/N was asleep. I was sitting next to Normani on the couch while the other girls were around us standing.

"She thinks she purposely killed someone with another choice on hand." I said playing with my fingers.

"But there wasn't any other choice, he was going to kill us if he got hold of that gun again." Dinah sighed. She was right, but sadly Y/N feels as if she murdered someone.

"Shes going to change, these are things that changes a person. But its our job to make sure she won't change beyond fixing." Camila added.

"Agreed." we all said in sync. Lets just hope Y/N can be fixed because, at the end of the day she is our hero.

A/N
How do you think you'll live now that you took a kids father away? Wait and see!!!! Sorry again for the long wait...i've been busy.