Chapter 24: Save Nozomi & Aiko

"Coming Though out of way! Said a Nurse."
Aiko was placed on a Hospital Bed and Taken into a operating Room at Satomi Medical Center."
Naomi was holding on to Aiko's Sword, Hinokagutsuchi."
Aiko was still in pain as she looked around her."
Her vision was blurry but she could Hear the others called out to her."
Aiko is gonna be alright!, Hang in there,
They'll fix you!."
Though she couldn't really tell who was saying it too her, Naomi or the others."

"Mis, where about to go into the Operating Room, please stay outside, said The Nurse."
She said it to Naomi who stopped as Aiko was Taken inside and the Doors Closed."
Oh Aiko?, Said Naomi."

"Rika placed her hand on Naomi's Shoulder."
Don't worry she'll be alright, we all have to give hope right now, said Rika."
Rika?....yeah, said Naomi as a Tear went down her eye."
Now come on let's get back to the others, Don't start crying, your a lady now, said Rika, as she Walked Naomi back to the others who were in a Room."
In that Room Nozomi's Body was Placed there, her eyes her closed so no one had to look in to her Cold Eyes who had lost there Pupils singling life Within her Body."

"Nozomi?, Said Andromeda Shun."
Ren didn't say anything he was Silent,
And of course he would be, and the other understood his pain at that moment."
Mitsuru came into the Room."
Metis, Aigis and Labrys with Sophia we're Curiously behind her."

"What happened?, Said Mitsuru."
Um Mis. Kirijo? Said Nodoka."
Angela took Nozomi's Soul Gem, said Sumire."
So she can't move? Said Mitsuru."
Move?! But she's dead?! Said Robin."

"Actually no that's not fully true, her body is dead but her soul is not, said Ren breaking his Silence."
What do you mean?, Said Fran."
"Nozomi is part magical girl, infact she was born as a magical girl, which has never happened before, Nozomi being a Magical Girl means her Soul is inside a Soul Gem not her Body, said Yachiyo."

"There are 3 ways Magical Girls Can Died, one of them can be reversed and the Magical Girl can come back to life, said a Voice."
who said that? Said Sokka."
There was a Live size Doll, siting Within the Room."
"Uh where did that Doll come from?, Said Paimon."
The Doll Got up and looked them."
My is Josephine, I was once a Magical Girl myself.....when I was alive, I'm a Doll but a special doll, said Josephine."

"Josephine?....were you in this room the whole time, said Ciel."
Yes, but I believe that should Matter at the moment, said Josephine."
Holy Pinocchio? Said Robin."

"One a Magical Girl's Soul Gems can be Shattered, and therefore the magical girl will instantly died, there was Theory that Soul Gem's house a Magical Girl's Magic which is true but it also housed the Soul of the Magical Girl, after they make these Contacts with Incubators, said Josephine."

"Two, Magical Girls if there Soul Gem become dark and black, due to there Emotional Stress, the Soul Gem can Turn into a Grief Seed, and when the Grief Seed hatches a Witch is born, and therefore they can never been turned back to normal however that has changed over the Years said Josephine."

"So those Witches....you didn't say that before?, Said Robin."
Well I didn't matter anymore to us so we decided not to bring it up, said Tart."
But I don't get it why are you telling us these ways a magical girl can died and why do we need to know about it?, Said Venti."
He has a point what do you have in telling us this?, Said Zuko."

"That would because of the Third Fate,
Said Yachiyo."
The Third Fate?, Said Kiki."
"Three, Magical Girls who's soul gems are about 100 feet away from there body will Died, however if you return the Soul Gem to it's Magical Girl they will come back to life, said Josephine."
So Nozomi can be brought back?!, Said Ochako."
Only if you return her Soul Gem to her, said Josephine."
That's true, ok then let me guess this is all of you right?, Said Lucy."