1.

"Eomma! You promised me you wouldn't cry." Jin whimpered, wiping at his mother's tears with his thumb.

"I know, I know. But I'm gonna miss you so much." Jin could feel his eyes getting misty. He pulled her into a hug. "I promise to call often." He reassured, while she sobbed against his chest.

"Jinnie, hurry up! We'll be late." Jimin yelled, Seokjin kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. "I love you."

Jin got his last suitcase and put it in the trunk. Jimin rushed over to give Seokjin's eomma one last hug before getting in the car.

In Jin's presence was his brother Namjoon as he held his crying mother. He got in the car and as soon as the driver pulled off Jin became emotional.

Jimin layed Jin's head on his shoulder, and let the boy fall asleep.

When they got to their dorm room, their driver helped them carry their bags. He bid his goodbyes and left.

As they entered they spotted a couple kissing. "My eyes!" Jimin yelled. "My sweet innocent eyes," He added.

The couple broke the kiss, and their face looked flushed. Jin shut the door, and clutched his heart.

I don't want to stay in there!" Jimin gasped for air. Jin and Jimin left the dorm and went to the student housing department.

The adviser did nothing but give them a refund. As long as they could get an apartment, they were happy; that's what they did.

It took Jin's mom a week before agreeing on it, which didn't matter since they bought it anyway. Adapting to their surroundings was a lot easier than they had imagined.

"Jin, can you hurry up? We're going to be late!" Jimin pleaded. "I'll be right there!" Jin yelled as he exited the apartment. He was careful to lock the door behind him.

Jimin drove them to their university, where they saw many people waiting outside. He locked their car and he and Jin entered the building.

It was everything they had hoped for. Since both Jin and Jimin have different classes, they parted ways. Additionally, Jin's grade point average is higher than Jimin's.

Jin quickly bowed to everyone before taking a seat. His phone rang suddenly, attracting everyone's attention.

 When he realized it was his mom, he quickly turned it off before the teacher noticed. "Who's using a phone in class?" the teacher asked. He failed miserably. "It was my phone. I don't know why I forgot to set it to silent." The red head next to him remarked.

He beamed a smile at Jin, who mouthed a thank you. As class went on, Jin got distracted admiring the tiny details in the classroom.

"Seokjin!" The teacher called out. "Uh, y-yes?" Jin stuttered. "Can you answer this question?" He called out.

The red head tapped Jin's shoulder and showed him the question. "How far can a balloon go up without popping?" The question read. "About 9,000 meters." Jin answered, The teacher didn't look satisfied with his answer so he asked, "And why is that?" He crossed his arms as Jin sighed.

Jin told him the exact answer and sat down.

"Please stay behind at the end of class." The teacher sighed. "Hi." The red head waved at Jin, which caused him to smile. "I'm Hoseok, Just call me Hobi." He beamed.

They secretly talked at the back of the classroom, 'til the class ended. "I'll wait for you outside." Hobi smiled, and Jin nodded.

****

"So how'd it go?" Hobi asked, "It worked out well. He needs me to tutor someone." Hobi nodded.

"I gotta meet my friend, but I'll see you later!" Jin waved bye.

A/N: This chapter just shows how much I love science and math.