10.

"Eomma, I'm really thinking about moving back home, it's so lonely here." Jin jutted out his bottom lip. "Let's be honest, Seokjin-ah – Jimin has been your best friend since you were four years old. You shouldn't be lonely, Seoul is a beautiful place there's no reason why you both should be cramped in that apartment all day.

The stress will build up then, and you'll blame your assignments for it."

 "I know, but Jimin hasn't been here ever since he started dating this guy upstairs from us. It's important to me for him to be happy and not act like a hogger or try to take Jimin away from his new boyfriend. You know how much I dislike going out on my own. Is it particularly prevalent here? Since I've never been here before, I could easily get lost.

Can I please just come back home?" Jin ranted, and Seokjin's mom sighed, "Jin-ah, you have to learn to be on your own, I know it's hard but what about making new friends, not saying you have to replace Jimin, just add on. What about that kid you're tutoring? Try to be friends with him."

"Eomma, I already told you he's an asshole. Excuse my language but can you believe he said he'll fail the test on purpose if I keep using a big vocabulary, it's so frustrating to deal with him. He even said he gets a kick out of me being mad, he finds it cute. He just irritates my pure soul." Jin frowned, and his mom giggled to herself. "Wow, he likes you Seokjin-ah! You should ask him out."

"Did you not hear anything I said? He's irritating, so no, and he definitely doesn't like me. Who acts like that towards someone they like?" Jin asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Obviously, boys." She said, but quickly rephrased, "I meant guys who top."

"Hey! I can top too." Seokjin who took offense yelled, "No, seriously think about it Jin-ah, he irritates you, yet comes around a lot, gets a kick out of you being mad he thinks it's cute. He likes you.

So, whenever you see him ask him to hang out and he'll say yes for sure." She smiled, Jin being annoyed just shook his head and agreed, "I'll call you later, I'm gonna try and occupy myself."

"Ok, see ya! I love you." She waved, "Love you too." He hung up the phone and let out an exaggerated sigh.

**

Jin sighed as he walked upstairs. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. A little boy answered the door and Jin smiled widely. "Jungkook-Hyung, there's a pretty person at the door!" He yelled and ran on his wobbly legs. Jin found him adorable. The little boy came back to the door and said, "You can come in."

"Thank you," Jin bowed to him. "Are you here because you like my Hyung?" The boy was very straightforward. "W-what?"

"Chimmy-Hyung is out with Taehyungie. They fell in love. So are you here to fall in love with Kookie?"

"No, Jungkook and I are just friends. By any chance, do you mean Chimmy as in Jimin?" Yejun nodded. "You know him?" The little boy smiled, "Yes, he's my best friend."

"Mine too!" He smiled. "What's your name?"

"My name is Seokjin, but you can call me Jin." His lips curve upwards. "Can I call you Jinnie-Hyung?"

"Of course, what's your name?" Jin giggled at him, "Yejun! Kim Yejun." Jin showed a surprised face, "We have the same surname, what a coincidence."

"Can I tell you a secret? But you have to promise not to share it with anyone!" He whispered. "Okay, I won't tell anyone."

"Kookie-Hyung has a big crush on you. I heard him telling Taehyung about how cute and pretty you are, but you're bratty, so he likes to annoy you."

"I'm sure he was just joking," Jin giggled. Why was he believing a small child? "Whatever you say."

"When Chimmy-Hyung gets back I'm gonna ask him to go out with me. I don't think he should be with Taehyungie."

Jin giggled at the young child. He was surely adorable and funny. "Yejun!" Jungkook called out, "In here!" He responded.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "I came to ask you if you wanted to hang out. However, Yejun has been entertaining me while you took forever to come out." Jin explained. Yejun had been telling him stories about his day, making him laugh and providing a much-needed distraction from the wait.

"Sure, but we have to bring him along, Taehyung and Jimin still haven't come back yet."

"That's fine."