8.

"You seriously ordered mint chocolate? That's the worst choice ever."

"No, it's not." Jungkook protested. "It's like brushing your teeth and eating chocolate right after."

Jungkook didn't respond, he just ate his ice cream.

"Take me home." Jin got up from his seat. "It's not that far, walk."

"Stop being an asshole and take me home." Jin rolled his eyes. Jungkook got up from his seat, he groaned in annoyance.

They got on the motorcycle and drove back to their apartments. "You're welcome."

"Thank you for the ride, Jungkook-ssi." Jin pursed his lips and went inside. "Where have you been? I was worried sick."

"I went to the hospital with Jungkook and we got ice cream afterward."

"A text or phone call would've been nice, ya know?"

"Sorry Mom, I'll notify you when I leave home." Jin rolled his eyes, "Jin, you know I am only looking out for you, and stop calling me mom." Jimin pouted.

"Whatever."

"Why were you with Jungkook anyways, don't you hate him?"

"Excuse me? I don't hate him, I just don't like his ways. He's been uncivil with me for the past 3 weeks." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Yet you hang out with him, more than you hang out with me."

"What about you and Taehyung? You're over there all the time, and I'm pretty sure you guys kissed." Jin crossed his arms. "Mind your business!"

Jin laughed, "I am just joking, Chim." 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Ajumma called, and she asked for you." 

"Why didn't she call my phone?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows, "If I couldn't reach you what makes you think she could?"

"Shut up."

Seokjin took off his jacket and face-timed his mom. "Hello? Did you call?"

"What does it look like?" She responded with sass. "I told you I was gonna be busy, and today is a Saturday, I should be resting."

"You rested on a Saturday? Who do you think I am?" 

"I went somewhere with the student I was tutoring, we visited his mother, and then we had ice cream afterward," Jin said well-mannered.

"You're dating the asshole?"

"No, Eomma, We're not dating. We're just now speaking to each other," Jin sighed, "Can I speak to Joonie?" He added on.

"If you want to speak with him call his phone, You're indirectly saying you don't want to speak with me anymore."

Jin hung up the phone and let out a heavy sigh. Jimin snickered a little catching Jin's attention. "It's not funny, Chim."

"I wasn't laughing at you. Ok maybe I was, but that's not the point, Why are you so sulky today?" Jimin walked over to the couch and cradled Jin in his arms. "I'm not sulky, just annoyed." Jin frowned.

"You'll be fine, do you want to come to a party with me?"

"You know I don't go to parties, Chim."

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Please," He pouted. "Okay, but the minute you run off I'm out of there."

"Great, It's next week and I'll be choosing your outfit."

"I- alright."

**

Jin sat on the couch and started reading his book. Until he got a knock on the door. 

"Ugh!" He grunted as he opened the door. He closed the door as soon as he saw Jungkook.

Jungkook twisted the knob and walked in. "I didn't say you can come in here!"

"I know, and you weren't gonna, that's why I invited myself in." Jungkook smiled. "What do you want?" Jin sighed in annoyance.

"I'm bored."

"So you came to my apartment?"

" Yeah, it's kinda hard to be at mine when Tae and Jimin are sticking their tongues down each other's  throats."

"Sounds like a personal problem."

"Shut up." Jungkook rolled his eyes, Jin gave him a confused look. He was hoping Jungkook would just shut up sometimes and comply with him, but things always go left and right. "You're so rude to me."

Jungkook looked around the room to make sure he wasn't hearing things, "Me?" He pointed to himself. "Who else? Stop being an asshole." Jin crossed his arms.

"Fine, I'll be nicer to you, as long as you don't use that nerd language, and big words I don't understand."

"Not my fault you're du- Fine. I promise not to use big words, don't mistake me for a sesquipedalian." Jin bowed slightly.

"A sesqui- What?"

"Nevermind, I hope we can get along, for the sake of my grades." Jin smiled.

"Don't make this tutoring thing about you. Did you forget If I fail the test then you fail too?" Jungkook smirked, "We'll be buddies in the same predicament."

"You're joking right? Are you fucking crazy?" Jin yelled.

Jungkook burst into a fit of laughter, "I'm serious, If you do our deal correctly then I'll do my best to get an A. If you annoy me once, you might as well kiss those perfect grades goodbye."

"You're joking right?

"Nope, If you think I'm joking then fine, you can test me. See what happens." His smirk grew wider.

"Please tell me you're joking. You have to be one sick motherfucker to do something like this." Jin rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm kidding. See you around Seokjin." Jungkook got off the couch and left Jin's and Jimin's shared apartment.

**

A/N: This was the most boring chapter of them all..