3.

When Jimin arrived home, Jin immediately clinged to him. Since their neighbors were still playing loud music, it was hard for them to study, but they managed.

"Jinnie!" Jimin called out, Jin hummed in response. "I'm bored." He yelled, Jin sighed in frustration.

"Jimin.. Can you please hold up? I'm trying to study. There's enough noise as it is!" He groaned, causing Jimin to pout.

Jimin huffed and left the apartment. He texted Jin before leaving because he didn't want him to worry.

'I'm not talking to you, because you yelled at me. By the way, I left and I'm not coming back.' Jin smiled reading the message. He knew Jimin was just being sensitive and he finds it cute of him.

Keeping his feet on the sidewalk, Jimin kicked the rocks that impeded his progress. Taking a seat on a bench, he stared at the sky blankly.

Due to the wind blowing, a tear fell from his eyes. Before he could wipe it away he felt a hand on his cheek.

It was a little boy. Jimin smiled fondly at the kid, he looked so adorable. "Why are you crying?" His eyes looked starry.

"Oh, I'm not crying." He ruffled the child's hair. "My Tae-hyungie told me water drop from people's eyes when they cry." He pouted, Jimin smiled at the child's cuteness. He had no idea where the child came from or why he was talking to him all of a sudden.

"Well, 'water' come from people's eyes when they're sad and happy, It's natural." The child nodded and hugged him, Jimin expected him to let go, but he didn't. He layed his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yejun!" Jimin heard someone called out. The child hid his face in Jimin's neck. "Yejun!" Tae gritted through his teeth. "Let's go." Taehyung beckoned him.

"No!" The child grip got tighter onto Jimin. "I don't wanna." He pouted, "You're gonna make me eat veggies." Yejun added.

"Yejun, You don't even know this guy." Taehyung crossed his arms. "Yes, I do!" He disagreed. He asked Jimin what his name was, whispering. Jimin giggled and mouthed his name to him, "His name is Chimmy-hyung." Jimin laughed at the child. When he attempted to give him to Taehyung, his legs thrashed.

"Is it okay if I carry him?" Jimin asked, Taehyung sighed, but later nodded. Yejun had his legs wrapped around Jimin's waist.

"I'm sorry that he act this way, He pretends like he's allergic to vegetables." Tae whispered, since Yejun had fallen asleep with his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"He's a kid, every kid acts that way about veggies, It's just a phase." Jimin reassured. "Is your name really Chimmy?" Taehyung questioned. "No, It's actually Jimin. I see Yejun here is very good at reading lips, but not quite." Jimin laughed.

"Are you related to him?" Tae replied with a nod. "He is very spoiled, he thinks he can get away with everything with pouting."

Tae and Jimin talked more, and had gotten to know interesting facts about eachother. "This is my stop." They said in unison, and both laughed.

"Do you need me to carry him inside?" Jimin asked. "No, I think I'm good from here." Jimin handed Yejun to Tae and waved goodbye.

Jimin went back to their apartment and opened the door.

"I thought you weren't coming back?" Jin smiled, but it quickly turned into a frown because Jimin ignored him.

In a pout, Jin inquired, "Are you mad at me?" It was the same old thing: Jimin ignored him again. After a while, Jin gave up and went to sleep. It was a long day ahead of him, and he didn't have to worry about it.

****

Jimin normally wakes Jin up in the morning. However, he did not do so today. He decided to check on Yejun instead, so he went upstairs to Tae's apartment.

In the hope that someone would answer the door, he waited patiently. Yejun was standing behind the door when it swung open. "Chimmy-hyung!" Yejun made grabby hands for Jimin to pick him up. In a pout, Yejun asked, "Can I stay with you?"

Jimin twitched his head in confusion, the child had just met him yesterday and wants to stay with him already.

"You have school, and I have to go to my university. If you be good in school, then you can stay with me. Ok?" Jimin reassured, Yejun smiled and hopped out of Jimin's arms.

"You're already spoiling him." Tae rolled his eyes. "How is that my fault? And I'm not spoiling him." Jimin jutted out his bottom lip.

"Anyways, You're going to uni too?" Tae questioned and Jimin nodded. "Great. We can go together." Tae smiled.

"My best friend would get mad if I bail on him." Jimin fiddled with his sweater.

 Despite the fact that he is ignoring Jin, it is true that when he decides to make up with him, Jin would be the one to get furious and start doing the same.

"Great, me and my brother can join you and your friend." It seems like Taehyung wasn't taking no for an answer, so Jimin agreed.

As he was about to walk out the door to get Jin, Yejun ran and grabbed his leg, "Don't go!" Yejun pleaded.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, it was obvious that he was jealous. "I'll be back, ok?" Jimin bent down to his height. He could see tears form up in Yejun's eyes.

He doesn't understand how the kid is so attached to him already. Jimin wiped his tears with his thumbs. Yejun threw his arms around Jimin's neck.

"That's enough Yejun. He said he'll be back later, can you wait for him?" Tae affirmed, Yejun nodded slowly.

"You promise you'll come back?" Yejun lifted his head from Jimin's shoulder. Yejun looked dejected, "Promise." Jimin held out his pinky for Yejun to lock.

Tae sighed as Yejun left the room pouting. "Why is he so attached to you and not me? I'm his brother." Taehyung grunted, which cause Jimin to giggle. 

Jimin went downstairs to his own apartment after leaving Tae's. He was surprised to find Jin awake.

Having to tutor someone for having a high GPA, then having to deal with his best friend ignoring him, for god knows what, made the older upset.

"Jin?" Jimin questioned, furrowing his eyebrows, he never seen Jin do everything with aggression.

"No longer ignoring me, hm?" Jin faked smiled. "I told you I wasn't talking to you." Jimin glanced at Jin. "I didn't think you were serious." Jin pouted.

"Well, I was. Anyways, Taehyung wants me and you to go to university with him and his brother." Jimin grabbed Jin by his forearm, pulling him along.

"Taehyung? Who's Taehyung?" Jin questioned. "He's an attractive guy I met yesterday." Jimin smiled, as Jin groaned.

He knew how much Jin hated socializing.

****

A/N: this took forever, and i'm sorry lol. i'll try to update this book more.