♡✿ Chapter 30 Visit UA ✿♡

"Are you ready, sis?"

She nodded her head and turned to me in her pretty white dress shirt with a frilled collar and a plain red pinafore with two large, golden buttons on either side of her chest as well as Gray tights and a large set of tan boots. A small dark red messenger bag with the strap sitting over her right shoulder, and a little floral pattern decorating one of its sides. Her hair looks better cared for, (thanks to Mirio and Zaza, for brushing our hair) appearing straighter and neater.

My outfit was a long sleeved (f/n) dress patterned with yellow butterflies along with white tights underneath and black dress shoes. My hair was styled in two braids on either sides held together by yellow butterfly pins.

"Woah..." Eri blushed.

I giggled,"Woah to you too!"

~Timeskip to U.A.~

Mirio was being weirder than normal but I ignored him as I usual do. Eri and I were walking closer to Class 1-A dorm with Zaza following close behind us. Mirio then decided to hide in a bush... which is really really weird.
Why would he do that?
I'll probably never know....

"Eri-chan! (Y/n)-chan!"

"Here's a peach!" Mirio yelled out from the bush. Did he find a peach or something?

Deku and a few of his friends ran over to us excitedly which kinda spooked me a little but I held my ground.

"Eri!" Midoriya yelled, coming closer to us.

"Deku-kun."

"What? Who's this? Your daughters, Togata?" Someone with a big tail asked.

"What lovely clothes." A girl with green hair complimented us.

"S-s-so cute!" Another girl yelled out.

"Who are these people? Do we know them? Are we suppose to know them?" I thought. I held Eri's hand tightly, just in case we needed to run away or hide behind Zaza.

Just in case.

"Eri and (Y/n)... I see, you're from the work study! I'm Iida! Nice to meet you!" A boy with glasses said.

"I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years." A very short purple haired boy said weirdly.

"Wait, did he just...?" I then glared at the boy, warning him to not touch a single hair on my big sister.

Eri scoots over behind Mirio and held me behind her while holding my hand even tighter. "She's kind of shy, right? Shy, huh? So, I wanted to take Eri and (Y/n) around U.A. Midoriya, do you want to come, too?"

"Huh? Yes!"

"Hey, dance team! We wanted to talk about–! Oh! It's Eri!" A boy with red hair ran towards us," Hey there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?"

"Then, why don't we take a break? Let's have teatime!" A pink girl said.

"Why is she pink?"

~~~♡

Eri was holding onto Mirio's shirt while holding onto my hand, dragging me along while the boys were talking but I didn't pay all that much attention.

"Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival." Mirio said.

"Oh, it's togata!" Someone yelled.

"What?! A kid?! Don't tell me this is why youre on temporary leave from school...?!"

Mirio just smiled. Making it kinda awkward. Like seriously, what goes through this blonde's head?!