Ch 11: Math BDSM?

Moka Akashiya x Female Reader

^Your Outfit^

~~~~

     I held Moka's hand while walking into the class. A smile on my face despite my worry. Why am I worried you may be asking? Well...math class...isn't my strongest class. Out of everything, math is the only thing I'm failing. 

     Our math teacher looked at us. "New outfit?" She questioned me. "No, I've had it...just thought I needed something new..." She waved us off and I sat down. Once we sat she began speaking the language known as math.

     A language that I would never be able to understand. (look I suck at math so...go with it?) I tapped my pencil and my eye twitched. Why the fuck is math legal!? "Ms. L/n? Solve this problem."

     I blinked as I stood. The words and symbols all mashing together in a mess I couldn't read. "I uh...I don't know how ma'am..." Everyone snickered like fuckin toddlers. Her eyes narrowed and she walked up to me.

     "Maybe if you studied more instead of studying your outfit then you'd be passing," I growled and glared at her. "As if you know anything!" "Y-Y/n!" Moka tried to stop me but I was already ranting. 

     "How do you know I don't study huh!? Maybe I just don't understand it because math is a shitty subject!" My anger is going to get me killed. After class, I practically begged Moka to study with me. 

     She smiled and agreed to help me before biting my neck. I blushed softly as she took me to her room so we could study without the interruptions of the others. I love them but...damn they've been weird since Moka and I started dating.

     We sat down and studied. A smile graced my lips as I began to understand more and more thanks to her! Moka is really smart...and kind. I looked at her and she blushed. "U-Uh...Y/n? What are you l-looking at?"

     I cupped her face and smiled warmly. "My smart talented girlfriend! Thanks for helping me...thanks to you I understand it. I've never understood math before you came along." I removed my hand and laid my head on her shoulder.

     "Getting to be alone with you makes it even better my love..." She giggled. "Y/n your so cheesy." She smiled and we leaned in...I kissed her softly and she kissed back. I hummed and held her close.

     We pulled away and the alarm went off for me to leave. I smiled and kissed her one last time before leaving. 

~The next day

     The next day I wore the same outfit, just to piss off my math teacher which backfired because now I'm required to study with her! "NO! I want to study with MY girlfriend you stupid-" Moka pulled me to the corner of the room.

     "Just go with her Y/n...what's the worse that can happen." "But we were finally getting alone time...I was happy with you. I don't want to study with a whore teacher..." I whined hiding in her chest. 

      She giggled and hugged me. "It's okay Y/n, I insist you go with her...she is the expert." I sighed and kissed her cheek. "Fine...but only for you cause I love you." She giggled and kissed my head before I was pulled off to the study room.

     My teacher was there and...of course. Nothing in this school isn't normal so of course, my teacher was standing there in a fuckin dominatrix outfit! My eye twitched I glared at her. "Why the fuck are you dressed up like that?"

     She chuckled and took my chin forcefully, "I just thought it'd give you the motivation to study harder." I slapped her hand away. "I'd rather fuck a shark than study with you looking like that!" Her eyes narrowed.

     I got slapped in the face with a whip and I knew she was into this...she was a dom...fuck. I was a switch but when someone dominates me I just...melt into submission. I can't control it and that sucks!

     I don't remember what happened after that...I just felt numb and helpless after that. I hadn't changed or slept...again I was wondering the hall. I was mumbling math problems and walking around.

     My friends tried to gain my attention and Moka did too but I walked past her and felt dull. I saw the teacher slap her and like a switch...I snapped and slapped the teacher. Her eyes widened in shock. 

     "How dare you hit my girlfriend..." I growled feeling something wet fall from my face. "Y/n...your eyes are bleeding again..." Moka was quick to wipe it away, worry shining bright in her eyes.

     "Don't worry about me...what about you? How dare she-" My eyes widened as Moka hugged me. "Calm down okay? It's alright..." I sighed and hugged her back. I don't like seeing Moka harmed...I really do love her...

     I was suddenly dragged off to study with the teacher. Once in the room she growled at me and beat me. I was back under her spell and pulled away from my friends for weeks. I felt myself dying with every second.

     I missed my girlfriend...I needed her by my side...and I was still stuck in my old clothes. I was aware but couldn't break free. "Moka..." I was suddenly slapped with the whip. "God damnit your stubborn."

     She hissed. She was enraged and I don't know what she did, I don't remember. My vision was blurry and I felt myself transform. I was numb and heard Moka cry out to me...she was hurt. "M...Moka...." I mumbled. 

     I couldn't break free from this spell...I tried so hard. I heard Moka screaming in pain but I couldn't move! I COULDN'T MOVE OR TALK! I don't know how her rosario was removed...I don't know what happened but I woke up.

     I woke up in the real Moka's lap. Tears filled my eyes as she moved my hair. "M-Moka?" I sat up and hugged her tightly sobbing. "I'm so sorry! I'm so...so sorry..." She held me close and kissed my head.

     "It's alright my love..." I cried into her chest shaking. That fucking teacher messed with my head! I had no control! I hurt Moka...my Moka. She pulled back and cupped my face. "It's okay. I'm here." 

     I sniffled and cupped hers as well. "I don't deserve you."  She smiled softly and kissed me. The first time she ever kissed first. I closed my eyes and melted in her hold. She pulled me onto her lap and kissed down my neck.

     I moaned softly as she bit down, drinking my blood. "Your blood is always a treat Y/n~."