Utgard Castle

We were all hiding in the lower level of the abandoned castle. Titans couldn't move at night, so we would be safe. As usual, Levi and I stuck together and we sat down together holding hands, and we mainly kept to ourselves. I leaned against his shoulder and rested my eyes because I was exhausted by the excitement from earlier that day. I felt him kiss me on the forehead and he gently leaned his head against mine while we both rested our eyes.
Even though my eyes were closed, I could hear everything that was going on and I knew my Scouts well enough to picture everything they were doing. Connie was asleep on his face despite being on the cold stone floor of the castle. Reiner and Bertholdt were sitting on the ground bored out of their minds. Christa was looking around to find if there was anything she could do to help. Zoe was leaning against the doorway with a huge grin on her face. "Finally!" she gushed. She was probably bouncing up and down like she did whenever she got excited. "Awww, how sweet." Ymir sounded mocking at first, but the longer I've known her, the more I knew she was a sucker for romance. Few could see through the tough girl facade she put on, and one of those people was Christa. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were discussing how crazy everything was getting.
"Wow, Levi and Cara can't keep away from each other." Jean observed. "Shut up, Jean. They're in love," Greta scolded, but followed with giving Jean a kiss on the cheek. "Just like I'm in love with you," she flirted. I couldn't see what was going on, but I knew that made him smile.
Levi's embrace around me made me forget about how cold it was in the castle. His fingers were laced with mine and he was lightly stroking my hand. I opened my eyes after I was feeling well rested, but Levi had actually fallen asleep. His sleeping form against me was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen. He was clinging onto me as if he was worried about me leaving. I decided to softly kiss him on the forehead and then I whispered, "Levi, I will never ever leave you." I stroked his hair. "I love you, Levi. I will always love you, and I have always loved you."
Levi smiled in his sleep, so I knew he heard me. Seeing him smile in his sleep was very touching. One of my favorite things about Levi was his sweetness. Despite his rough and blunt nature when we worked as captains, he was a lovable old softie around me. In a soft voice he asked, "How can you keep getting sweeter, kid?" He called me by my pet-name. "I have you," I said as I gently kissed him. Even though I knew we were being overly affectionate, I wanted to cherish every second I had with Levi, because living the next day in this situation wasn't guaranteed. We were about to be reminded of that lesson when Lynne came running down the stairs frantically, "You guys! Get to the tower now!"
Titans had attacked...
Thousands of creatures were running at full speed, as the gargantuan Beast Titan watched over the destruction in the distance. His teeth were clenched into a toothy grin, and his eyes were glowing bright red instead of their normal hazel color.
"That's impossible! Titans don't attack at night!" Hangë screamed. "Well, it looks like they do now!" I yelled over the commotion.