Traitors

Having reached the Wall, we looked for a second time for an entrance, but found none. Reiner wanted to talk to Eren and Greta. Bertholdt always seemed to be scared of something, which wasn't clear to me why. Then Reiner revealed that he was the Armored Titan, and Bertholdt was the Colossal Titan.

Greta laughed for a moment after she and her brother heard the news; because she thought the boys were making a joke, but Reiner's seriousness and Bertholdt's fearful expression told her otherwise. Darkness fell over the girl's face and her eyebrows furrowed with rage.

"Why did you do it? Why did you destroy our home?" Greta's hands were balled up in fists, and she shoved them into her jacket pockets; because she was restraining herself from punching the two boys in the face. Eren was angry as well if not more than Greta.

"Our intention was to ensure mankind's extinction, but now we realize our powers alone won't accomplish that," Reiner informed them. "Eren, you need to come back to our hometown with us," he told him with an eerie calmness. Eren wouldn't say anything for a while, but suddenly his eyes furrowed with anger. "Why would I do that? I'm not going anywhere with you just because you asked politely," he screamed with rage.

Greta stood up for her brother. "If you think I'm going to allow that, then you're insane!" "Reiner, you shouldn't have told them." Bertholdt told his friend with anxiety. However, Reiner didn't react, and it seemed like he didn't care that he had been caught red handed.

"If you think we're going to comply with anything you tell us, then you can just..." Eren was too furious to finish his sentence.

"I'm not going to let you capture my brother, he is the only family member I have left because of you!" Greta screamed in Reiner's face and glared at Bertholdt. Reiner and Bertholdt's injuries started to heal instantly, and Reiner seemed to go insane in the blink of an eye. "Then let's just do this now!"

"Greta! Eren! Run!" Armin screamed to the siblings. "We need to help them, come on!" I rallied the remaining Scouts for assistance. Mikasa ran ahead to attack Reiner, but it was an unsuccessful attack.

Greta growled angrily and yelled as she bit her hand to turn into her Titan. Her scream was louder up close as well as Eren's. He bit into his hand screaming, "YOU TRAITORS!!!" at the top of his lungs.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU MURDERER!" the Cloaked Titan shrieked in her raspy voice at Bertholdt.

The Colossal Titan loomed above our heads as he transformed. Greta roared angrily and began to attack him. She scampered up his arm to find the nape of his neck, and before she was able to reach it, she burned her feet, and she fell into the abandoned city nearly breaking her neck. Eren's first action when he turned into the Attack Titan was to go after Reiner who was the Armored Titan. 

Greta's eyes were glowing bright green just like Eren's Titan

Greta's eyes were glowing bright green just like Eren's Titan. The two Titans were roaring ferally, I had never seen Titans become that angry in my life. Greta was climbing back up the Wall to resume her attack against the Colossal Titan, but then she turned her head to see Reiner pinning Eren to the ground painfully. She jumped from the spot she climbed to and sprinted lightning fast toward Reiner. She pried him off Eren so he could get free, and she slashed Reiner with her claws and climbed up on his back and put her giant hands around his neck.