Thank you for reading!

Thanks for reading my second Attack on Titan story! It was so fun to write, and it gave me a chance to explore the world of the Titans more fully. After reading the No Regrets story about Levi, I was inspired to write this story. Initially, I wasn't going to include Greta Jaeger in the story, but I felt compelled to do so and explore more of her character. In my first story, she was such a compelling character that I felt she should be part of Cara Wägner/Ackerman's story as well.   It was also fun to add more scenes with her that I didn't originally think of adding in the first one. 

Cara was a more intimidating and strong willed character to create. When you are in her situation, you would be just as angry and distant as she was, but Levi Ackerman showed her a softer side. With her, he showed a softer side, and together, they were unstoppable. No one wanted to mess with the 'Lightning Killers.'

I still wanted to give Eren Jaeger is redemption arc I wrote for him in Red Swan. I know what his fate is supposed to be in the manga, but I couldn't bring myself to write that in both of these stories; so I'm writing a third story called Red Swan: What If. I'm a fan of what if stories because it's cool to see what could have happened if an event in the story turned out differently. So, I will most likely add that fate in that story, and I know for certain that it's going to be painful to write. I wonder how Hajime Isayama did it. 

I may do more content with Greta and Cara in the future; we'll see. 

Once again, thank you so much for reading my story!