Counterattack

The ground thundered with the sound of horse hooves and the booming stomps of the Cloaked Titan. Erwin, Hangë, Levi, and I were leading the attack. Greta sprinted ahead to find the group gone, and then she ran back to us in fear, "They're running away!"

"Forward!" Erwin ordered. We started to move faster so we wouldn't lose Eren and Ymir. The Cloaked Titan roared and sprang forward to the Armored Titan. Other Titans were starting to draw closer to us, and time was starting to run out.

Reiner was hiding Eren and Bertholdt in a shell on the back of his neck. Mikasa's gaze turned dark, she was angry. "They're gonna die." it was that moment where I found Mikasa to be more terrifying than Eren. 

"RELEASE THEM, REINER!" Greta ordered with a frightening snarl. Greta yelled and jumped onto Reiner's back and desperately looked for her brother. "Eren!" she yelled in anxiety. "GRETA!" Eren screamed from the inside of the shell on Reiner's back. "EREN!" she shrieked again. 

Using her sharp claws, she managed to cut her way through the Armored Titan's shell, causing him to scream in pain and swat at her as if she was nothing more than a fly. 

"Eren! We're coming to get you." Mikasa shouted to him. She, Armin, Jean, Connie, Hangë, and Sasha used their ODM gear to swing from the nearby trees, and they landed on the Cloaked Titan's shoulders so they would have somewhere to stand. Ymir had transformed into the Jaw Titan and she let out a terrifying shriek and bounded towards us. She was looking for Historia...

Levi and I moved up into the formation because Hangë had gone to help the others with retrieving Eren. Greta and the others had gone too far ahead, and suddenly the Pure Titans that were following alongside us were right behind us. "Front flanks, attack!" Erwin ordered. Levi and I jumped off our horses and began our attack against the Pure Titans. The Titan saw us and tried to swat us out of the air, but Levi and I were too quick for him. I smiled at Levi after we slaughtered the Titan and landed on the ground, "The Lightning Killers strike again." my comment made him laugh, "They never saw us coming," he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then we resumed the fight. 

There was a Titan approaching, and we knew for certain that it was an Abnormal. The path it was traveling was directly in front of Erwin. "Commander, look out!" Moblit watched in terror. Erwin quickly shot it ODM gear to get out of the way, and then he moved to the nape of the neck, but the Titan was too crafty, because it bit Erwin's arm right off...