Struggle for Humanity

Shots were being fired at the Colossal Titans left and right. Marleyan people were fleeing for their lives as Greta and Eren floated above the city. They did not dare to stay around after the destruction of Liberio in order to witness the floating Titans.
"It's the Founding and the Cloaked!" someone shrieked. "EVERYONE FIRE EVERYTHING YOU GOT!"

Suddenly, the island of Marley descended into chaos, and the air was filled with cannon fire and bullets. Weapons designed to stop the Titans were flying wild through the air. Luckily, both Greta and Eren had the powers of the Armored Titan, so it was unlikely that they would get hurt, but we still needed to make sure they were safe. In fact, I almost felt sorry for the Marleyans, since the Jaeger siblings were the most powerful Titans in the history of mankind.

Greta roared and her crows flew toward the Marleyan militia. The Colossal Titans kept marching without pause. Marley's inhabitants were fleeing from the ravenous birds.

Falco turned into his Titan again, and we flew into the air to stay next to the Founding and the Cloaked Titans. The fire and destruction around us was horrible to see. Screams and cries of pain were deafening.

When we saw Zeke Jaeger in his Beast Titan form, we knew that things were about to get worse. He lumbered after his half-siblings and he was ready to kill whomever crossed him.

"Look at this, our dream is about to come true!" his Titan's voice was scary. I was getting terrified for Eren and Greta.

"It's not our dream, it's yours." Eren said in his demonic voice. "I WILL KILL YOU!" Zeke screamed loudly. "NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!" Greta shrieked again, summoning her crows.

"We need to help them," Mikasa told us. "How? They're Titans. They could kill us!" Connie shrieked with horror. "Not if we remember what we all learned from training." I told our soldiers. "What do you mean?" Reiner asked. "Anticipate their next move." I replied. "Titans are slow moving, but we still need to remember to be aware of what they could possibly do next," Armin got what I was saying.

"Greta and Eren aren't a threat to us, because they're aware of us, but there's still flying ammunition that we need to watch out for." Levi told us.

"That's right, and we don't need any more lives lost." I was referring to Zoe. She had gotten killed taking on the Colossal Titans herself earlier; the scalding hot steam set her cape on fire and it spread through her entire body; fatally burning her. She sacrificed herself to give us a chance. All of us were crying in agony at losing our friend, Levi and I especially. This all had to be a bad dream. None of this was real,

"Take back humanity," were her last words before she died. Her words were her saying goodbye. Mine and Levi's closest friends were all gone. We only had each other left. Levi and I were frozen in shock when we lost our friend.

"What should we do?" Sasha asked. "Keep fighting," Levi and I both said. "We'll distract the Beast Titan, and you do your best to keep Greta and Eren safe." Levi ordered.

"Gabi, you and Falco keep your eyes peeled for any incoming enemies and try to stay out of harm's way as much as you can." I told her.

"Will do," she did the Scout's salute with a grin. She had truly accepted her Eldian heritage in that moment. We jumped off the flying Jaw Titan and began our attacks. Mikasa, Jean, Reiner, Annie, Connie, and Sasha used their gear to stay alongside Eren and Greta.

Levi and I held onto each other and we relied on my ODM gear. The Beast Titan saw us flying towards him and he grinned, "Never thought I'd see you two again, my greatest enemies."

"And we'll be the last thing you'll see when we kill you." Levi threatened. Later we would leave that to Greta, because he had caused her and Eren the most pain. Erwin would understand that better than anyone, and Levi would still keep his promise.

We swung through the air, distracting him from Eren and Greta. All of the moments throughout my life came flashing before my eyes: my parents getting eaten by Titans, running away from the Military Police whenever I would have to steal food to survive, meeting Levi on the streets, becoming friends with Isabel and Furlan, losing them in our battle with the Titans, both Levi and I becoming captains for the Survey Corps, and realizing my true feelings for him.

My entire life was flashing before my eyes, and I realized I was about to die. "CARA!"Levi grabbed my hand because one side of my gear had broken. We were holding on to each other's hands and our lives were literally hanging by a thread. "This is the part where you die," Zeke laughed insanely and was about to swat his hand at us as if we were nothing more than bugs in his face.

Falco had seen us struggling for our lives, and the Beast Titan's gargantuan hand was about to crush us.

About to face death, Levi desperately attempts to save Cara. The Rumbling will descend further into chaos as the Jaeger siblings go head to head in a deadly fight for humanity. Eren and Greta have the powers of the strongest Titans to ever exist, and they must work together to defeat Zeke.