CHAPTER 27

Dinner?

Sharia's pov

I woke up feeling dizzy and with a slight headache. Gosh! I've got a hangover!

I'm not sure how I got home last night. I recall passing out in the bar because I was too inebriated.

I jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I was still dressed in the same clothing as the day before.

I walked to the kitchen to look for headache medicine, but I didn't have any. Fuck! I forgot to repurchase!

I just drink water because I'm dehydrated and make a  soup good for hangover. After finishing the soup I made, I returned to my room to take a shower and change my clothes.

I exited my condo unit and headed straight to the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors opened, I noticed Bryce carrying a toddler. I ignored them as I entered the elevator. Since the youngster appears to be three years old, it is possible that this is his second child.

The small girl smiles at me and even waves her right hand. I return her smile and wave my hands too."What's your name, baby?" I ask, bending down a little.

"Kathy po," she kindly said. "You have a wonderful name, and you're very cute," I said, smiling. Bryce was simply silent.

We three exit the elevator once it has reached the first floor. People were staring at us, presuming we were family.

We pull into the parking lot.  I open the door in the driver seat's of my car. Before getting into my car, I told the little girl, "Bye cutiee."

I went straight to my clinic to double-check that everything was in working order. I also employed several people to assist me in organizing them. Since I'm only getting started, I have employed a few people to assist me in my dental clinic.

"Just put the one dental chair in my office" I told the guy when he ask me where he should put the extra dental chair.

I was so busy guiding them where to put those equipment. My clinic is not that big nor small.

I ordered food for their snacks and also for their lunch. They are having their snacks while I'm busy organizing my things in my office.

                        **********
knock!knock!

"Come in" I said when I heard a knock on my office door. It's been a month already since I open my clinic and so, far I have so many patients lately.

"Tita!" Liza said happily as soon as the door open. I stand up from my seat and give my niece a warm hug.

"Sorry po ma'am, makulit po kasi sya at gusto nyang pumunta dito." Liza's nanny informed me. I just give her a friendly grin and a nod.

"Did you eat yet?" I inquire of my niece.

"No, tita," she replied with a shake of her head. I gave her a friendly smile and returned to my table to get my bag.

"Let's eat outside. Where do you want to eat?" I  said, her eyes widen as she expressed her desire to dine at Jollibee, her favorite fast food.

When we arrived at the parking lot, I told Liza's nanny, "Ate, mauna ka ng umuwi, sa condo ko nalang muna si Liza matutulog."

I only wanted to give Liza's nanny and her boyfriend, kuya's family driver, a special night together tonight because all of the maids and other staff at kuya's house are off today because it's Saturday and Kuya and ate Eloisa are in Japan on business and will return tomorrow.