CHAPTER 30

Happy or sad ending?

Alexander's pov

Sharia was the person I want to spend my whole life with. I never get tired of looking at her beautiful face ever since I met her. When she agreed to be my suitor, I was so happy and feel like the happiest person on earth when she said "yes" to me, to be his boyfriend. I can't explain how happy I am that day.

I find her cute when she got jealous. She mostly got jealous with the waitress when we eat at a restaurant. We sometimes fight, but make up later on. We never let those small fight into big fight because we know that it might affect our relationship.

Our relationship was okay not until we both got too busy with our studies. We still make time for each other no matter how busy we are.

Gossips about me and my cousin, Cathy being together spread inside and outside the campus, but I never care about because I know that there's nothing between us with Cathy because she's my cousin and even though she's not I will never like her because no one can replace my Sharia.

"Bro, I guess I saw your girlfriend earlier outside the campus" one of my blockmates informed me. I went out immediately of the campus hoping that she's still there, but I didn't see her. Maybe she heard about the gossip and I hope she will not believe those rumors. I planned to explain to her about the rumors because I don't want her to overthink and to be hurt.

I was busy studying in my condo when someone knock on my door. I immediately walk towards the door and open it, hoping that it's Sharia but I got disappointed when it was my cousin. She looks sad and not okay base from her look right now. I let her come in to my condo.

"Are you okay?" I ask her when she sat down on the sofa. I saw how her expression change when she saw my picture with Sharia place on the small table in my living room, but I didn't mind it.

"To be honest, no.." she answered. She started to talk about her problems while crying and here I am trying to comfort her. I didn't say anything because I don't know what to say and I don't fully understand what she's going through right now.

That day, Sharia and I fought. She looks so stressed and tired that day when she come in to my condo.

She never talk to me for three days and the gossip about me and Cathy still didn't stop even though I told them that I have a girlfriend already and Cathy and I were just cousins.

I went straight in the school campus garden to get some fresh air right after my class. I was just alone here not until Cathy came and sit beside me. I didn't talk to her because I'm not in the mood. I was spacing out and went back to reality when I feel her lips on mine, but I push her immediately.

"What the hell Cathy? are you fucking crazy? we're cousins and what the!" I'm so mad at what she did. There's someone who took picture of what she did and that makes the rumors even bigger. Cathy never speak about the rumors.

I was so worried when Sharia learned about it because of Chris. I got mad at Chris but I forgive him already since he also thought that I cheated on Sharia that's why he did that.

I want to talk to Sharia to explain my side, but when I just decided to just talk with her when she's a bit okay because her parents was hospitalized. I don't know how much pain she's experiencing right now. I stayed beside her and sometimes I'm the one who take care of her parents without her knowing.

The  wall we built together for year's to protect our relationship were slowly crashing when she thought that I cheat on her and when she saw me and Cathy sleeping together. She even believe it more when she learned that Cathy was pregnant. I don't know what to do that day.