CHAPTER 25

childhood memory

Sharia's pov

"mom, look? I graduated as a Summa Cum laude.....I know you're proud of me....ma..open your eyes na..." tears started streaming down my face again as I told her everything I want to say while holding her hand.

"mom... I'll just go to daddy...to show my achievement and my diploma too...." I told her as I wipe my tears and went out of her room.

Kuya went in as I stepped out of the room. He just nodded at me and close the door.

I went in to dad's room that's beside mom's room. Dad was talking to Keila when I entered the room.

"Dad" I said and  get the small chair near the sofa and sat beside my sister.

"I'm proud of you anak. You made it" nahihirapang sabi nya. He smile at me but I can still saw how sad he is in his eyes.

I made it dad, but it didn't made me happy. I went through so much to achieve this. I didn't even know if I gave a proper speech earlier in my graduation.

I wish mom and dad were there to accompany me in receiving my diploma and medals in the stage.

Keila went out to give me and dad a time to talk. "dad..look at you..you look so thin..please eat atleast a little.. I'm so worried about your health dad.." I told him as I tried to hold my tears.

I can't bear to see in him and mom in their condition right now. There are sleepless nights that I always overthink what will happen to them, to me.

"How are your relationship with Xander....he just visited me yesterday..." that caught me off guard when he ask me how's my relationship with Bryce. My mouth parted in shock when I also heard him visiting my parents. Maybe anytime by now, I will meet him in the hallway.

                         *************

It's been a week already since mom woke up, but couldn't speak for the moment, but I'm still glad she finally open her eyes.

We decided to just transfer them to US today for them to recover there and for me to relax for a bit.

"Look, kuya Xander graduated as Magna Cum laude, won't you call or text him to congratulate him?" Keila ask me as we arrive at the airport.

He wish to be a Summa Cum laude but, what happened? did he not took good care of his studies? but still atleast he graduated as Magna Cum laude, and I'm proud of him.

"Ate, look how sad he's eyes is even though he's smiling at the camera"

"can't you just stop talking about him Keila. I don't want to hear anything from him again" I scoffed and hop in the van, waiting for us outside the airport.

They transferred my parents immediately at our hospital here in US. I and Keila went to the apartment first to fix our things and rest.

We will just stay here temporarily, but I have to flew to Italy in a month from now to study dentistry there.

Actually, I suddenly  think of studying law to give justice to people who need it like my parents, but I suddenly think that I should not choose my career out of impulsiveness, but to choose the dream job I really want and I will never get tired of.

My parents accident case was still in progress that's why kuya was too busy lately. I was so worried about kuya, but I'm a bit relieved when I see how ate Eloisa help him and taking good care of him.

Bryce's mom career was also ruined since they post and put on the news how his mom tried to kill my parents. I don't know what her mom reason is and I don't care. What matters to me is my parents recovery.