Chapter 1

Hey! good to see you again. 

You're awesome for clicking on the SECOND part of the ''Begging Please'' series. 

Same deal as the last book. You'll be reading from both Thalia's POV and Scotts POV. 

I recommend not reading ''Begging For You'' If you haven't read ''Begging Please'' yet, the first book. You can find it on my profile! 

Sorry for any grammer mistakes, feel free to point them out in the comments. English isn't my first language. 

Enjoy part 2 of their story! <3 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Scott 

''Miss Thalia Jacobs! Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts!'' They call out. 

She appears on the stage with a bright smile on her face. She looks beautiful. 

She got her email that she got accepted a little over 2 weeks ago. She's so exited to finally leave home.

I wish I could stand up and cheer louder then anyone else, show everyone I'm her boyfriend, wish I could cheer louder then her best friends, louder then her parents, who are not sitting next to each other, they got a divorce and it broke her. 

I'm sitting in the teachers section, slowly clapping like it's just another one of my students when secretly, it's the love of my life who I'm cheering for. 

She sits back down in her chair with her diploma in her hand. 

Some of her friends are called up, Vivian, Ethan and Samantha, who I'm surprised about, she never handed in any homework. 

When all the seniors have their diploma's. The principal walks up the stage and a big picture of Julia is shown on the screen behind her. 

Thalia doesn't look at me but her head bows down, she's looking at the ground. 

The principal takes out a few notes and begins a speech. 

''Congratulations seniors on graduating today! Your parents must be so proud.'' She smiles. 

''Julia Young would graduate today if she was here. This beautiful young woman dissapeared a little over a month ago and we all miss her. We're still looking for her every single day in the hope we find her. Her parents are here today to celebrate her friends...'' 

She talks about her for another 2 minutes and when it's over, everyone is silent for a second and then we all start clapping. 

I never found out why she dissapeared and quite frankly, I don't wanna know, I never liked the girl. 

Thalia and I never went to prom together, we couldn't. Instead, she went with Ethan. She hated it just as much as I did. 

After the ceremony, there's a small party in the schools yard. Everyone is there and the school is mostly empty. 

''Scott?'' She whispers. 

''In here.'' I say and I open the door of the janitors closet.

Before stepping in, she looks around, making sure no one is around. 

When she's in, she locks the door. She seems off, she's not herself, I walk over to her and put my hands on her hips. ''Are you okay baby?'' 

She swings her arms around my neck. ''Scott?'' 

''Yeah?'' 

She takes a deep breath and says slowly, ''you shouldn't quit your job to come with me to Boston. I don't want you to.'' She says and I let go of her and it causes her to take a step back. 

''What?'' I say, I'm shocked. She was so happy when I told her I'd go with her. 

''I think we should end this.'' She looks down. 

Tears fill my eyes and she looks down, ''Thalia.'' I say, lifting up her chin to force her to look at me. 

''Scott. We can't do this anymore, it was fun while it lasted. Please stay here.'' She pushes me away and unlocks the door but I grab her hand.

''Thalia, don't do this.'' I whisper.

''Scott, please.'' She whispers back. ''Let me go.'' 

Let me go. My heart breaks.  

''I know you don't want this, we had a plan. What's going on?'' I ask, softly while wrapping my arms around her waist.

''I love you but how are we supposed to continue with this.. While I'm in college? I mean, Scott. Be honest with yourself.'' She turns around so she's leaning against the door, my hands are still on her hips. ''All this sneaking around, it can't possibly make you happy?'' She puts her hand on my cheek, gently. 

''Thalia.'' I lean into her touch now. ''You turn 19 before I turn 26 and we've been together for so fucking long. I can't lose you Thalia. I wanna come with you to Boston and I'm going to. Please don't do this.'' I'm starting to panic and talk fast but she cuts me off and pushes me away, roughly.

''Fuck off Scott, it doesn't work anymore. I can't date someone who's 7 years older then me.'' She takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye. 

''This can't be about my age. You told me you wanted to be with me forever.'' I say, getting mad now. 

''No, you said that! You said you wanted to marry me, I never said anything like that. You're delusional Scott.'' 

''You told me things, I told you things I would never share with anyone else. I need you Thalia. You're the love of my life. Please.'' 

She opens the door and whispers, ''Stay here Scott.'' Tears roll down her cheeks. ''I don't want you anymore.'' 

Before she can leave, I grab her hand and say, ''No, you can't do this! Don't you fucking leave me here.'' 

She pushes me off and without saying anything, she walks into the hall and I'm left in the janitors closet.