Chapter 6

Thalia

''Scott, wake up. I gotta go.''

''No you don't.''

''Yes I do, get off of me, please.''

He's asleep on my naked chest, I check the alarm clock and breathe in his smell.

''Scott, please.'' I whisper, stroking his back.

''Please stay.'' He lifts up his head so now he's looking straight at me.

''I already stayed longer then I wanted.'' I smile

''I know, please stay for today.'' He whispers.

''Get off of me and I might stay.''

He rolls his eyes and then gets off and out the bed to open the curtains.

He's only wearing his boxers and the sun comes up behind the window and it reminds me of that night in Daniels house.

I suddenly laugh and he turns around, ''what's so funny?''

I sit up, ''I just thought of that night in Daniels house, where you forced me to stay silent.''

He walks back to the bed and crawls back on top of me, ''don't forget where I also forced you not to move.'' He smiles.

''Well yeah that too.''

He kisses me and I deepen the kiss, his hand goes up my thigh but I stop him, ''do you realize? You're addicted to sex Scott.'' I laugh.

He grins, ''nah, I'm addicted to you.''

I scuff and whisper, ''I gotta go.''

''Nope.'' And he drops himself on me, burying his face in my neck.

''Scott, get off! I'm going to be late and Emma is probably worried.''

He looks up and leans on his hand, ''what do I have to do to make you stay?''

I smile, ''show me how bad you want me to stay.''

He grins, god he's so sexy.

He kisses my cheek, ''I want you to stay so bad.''

He plants a few kisses underneath my ear, ''I've missed you.''

I laugh.

He kisses down my neck, my collarbone, ''I didn't get to touch you in months, I need your body.''

I smile.

He kisses and licks my nipples, gently, ''I crave your taste.''

I start to breathe heavily, that was so hot.

He kisses my stomach, ''I want to hear your moans.''

He kisses the inside of my thighs, ''I wanna feel you on my tongue.''

I shreek when I feel his warm tongue in between my legs.

I breathe heavily and start moaning, silently.

His tongue slowly moves over my clit and his fingers slide in.

His other hand slowly slides up my stomach, to massage my nipple.

I moan his name, ''give it to me Scott.''

I pull his hair and I feel his jaw move faster and faster on my clit.

''Fuck, I've missed this so much.'' He whispers.

''Don't stop.'' I say, pushing his head down again.

Right then and there, when I'm about to finish, I hear my ringtone coming from my purse.

''Fuck, wait.'' I sigh and I reach over to grab my purse that's besides the bed.

I look at the screen and check the caller ID. It's Tommy.

Scott is still in between my legs, planting slow and gentle kisses on my thighs.

I answer it, ''hey Tommy. What's up?''

''I'm sorry that I'm calling, I'm just wondering where you are. Mrs. Miller is in such a bad mood, she just called a student a dick on accident.'' He scuffs behind the phone.

Scott slowly slides his fingers back in and I shreek.

''Thalia? Everything cool?''

I suddenly remember that I'm still on the phone and the boy I met 24 hours ago, is on the other line.

I nudge Scott, trying to make him stop.

''Yep, all good. That sounds funny and I'll be there soon. I just didn't feel well and decided to-''

Scott smiles and starts fucking me with his tongue and I breathe heavily into the phone.

''Decided to what?''

I arch my back. ''Decided to.. to sleep in. Look Tommy I gotta go, I'll be there soon.''

I softly moan, I can't help it.

Scott squeezes my thighs.

''Jeez what was that?'' Tommy asks, I can hear the fucking smile in his voice.

''No- Nothing. I'll talk to you later.'' I hang up and throw my phone on the floor.

''Fucking hell Scott, you couldn't wait a few minutes?''

I grab his chin and pull him up to my chest.

''Nah, gotta let everyone know that you're my girl.''

He kisses me and I can feel that he's hard under me.

''Nope, gotta go.'' I crawl from underneath him.

I gather my belongings and start getting dressed.

''I need to go by my dorm, all I have is this dress and I can't go to class like this.''

He sits up, ''sure you have time for that?'' He asks.

''Well no but I have no other choice.''

''Well then, you should stay here. Keep me company.''

''No, really. I wanna go to class, it's only my second day.''

He leans back and groans, ''fine.''

When I'm fully dressed I suddenly realise that I'm somewhere in Boston, in a hotel.

''Can I get a ride?'' I ask.

He jumps up and quickly grabs his clothes to get dressed, ''yes of course.''

He shows me a smile and the heat in my stomach is there, I've missed him so much.

The whole ride back to campus, his hand rests on my thigh.

''Thank you Scott.'' I say and I press a kiss on his lips before getting out.

I slam the door and before I walk off, I ask through the window, ''Are you going back to New York soon?''

''Yeah, my flight leaves at two but I'll call you when I'm back in NY.''

He kisses my hand and I get out of the car.

I quickly walk to my dorm and I find Emma still fast asleep in her bed.

I quietly change into a more comfortable outfit and take off the smudged makeup from all the sex and the shower.

As quietly as possible I quickly grab my backpack and leave the dorm for my class.

When I finally reach the classroom, Tommy is waiting around the corner.

''Hey.'' He says when I walk over to him.

''Hi.'' I say back with a smile.

''Sorry about the phone call. It sounded like you were in the middle of something.'' He looks down.

''It's okay, I wasn't doing anything tho, just in bed.'' I reply.

''Okay, wanna go in?''

''Yep.''

We walk to the door and before he opens it, he whispers, ''you're moaning is hot tho.''