Chapter 2

Carmen: From yesterday's talk on our businesses @VaughnsWay @CarmensSecret

You can catch the hour long session on our official website which is linked in my bio.

2,000,000 likes ~ 7,000 comments

---

Everybody knows who Donatella is and even after a decade of retirement from acting, she still continues to stun the world with her beauty. My mother got her start in the 60s but she blew up in the 70s after starring in a movie with Marlon Brando, she continued to maintain success in the 80s, 90s and even the early 2000s. She received her Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1999 which my brother and I were both present for. 

Donatella made the decision to retire in 2010 which devastated the world but she honestly deserved to after all the hard work she put into film. My mother reinvented the word film actress and she's one of the best to ever do it.

My mother may be this legendary icon but she wasn't much of a mother to us so I spent my childhood and teen years raising my brother. Donatella only cared about fame so I did not have that motherly figure to help me when I had my children which led to me taking many parenting classes.

"Ugh, she's such a Goddess." Mia sighs wistfully as she watches my mother walk towards the restaurant doors with her guards. We all watch as she struts through the doors like she owns the place and it's no surprise to see all eyes turning to her.

"Carmen."  My mother squeals once she spots me and I stand up to greet the matriarch of the family. "You look beautiful baby."

"Thanks mom." I give her a small smile as we embrace in a hug. "You smell really good."

"Always." She winks at me before turning to my daughters. "If it isn't my favourite granddaughters."

"We're your only granddaughters." Gia smiles big before walking into her grandmother's arms and I smile as my daughters embrace their grandmother. 

When I first had them, I feared that they would never have a relationship with my mother due to the type of person that she was but she really surprised me. My mother adores her granddaughters and they often go on group dates so that my mom can tell them all about her life.

 My mother adores her granddaughters and they often go on group dates so that my mom can tell them all about her life