Chapter 3

Greyson: Sex on the Rocks

3,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Spending one on one time with Greyson is detrimental to our relationship because we grew up very close to eachother. I wouldn't say that I have separation anxiety but I don't know where I would be without my little brother in my life.

"I hope that when I get to your age, I'm still rocking out like you do." Greyson tells me as he starts piling his plate high with food. "I was lost for words when you started doing your little gymnastics session on stage."

"Says you." I laugh while putting some eggs, tomato and avocado toast on my plate. "You were the one hanging off the lights like Tarzan."

Greyson shrugs while smirking, "What can I say? I'm legendary like that."

My brother and I have been known for being adrenaline junkies since I was young. We have done a lot of wild stuff over the years and there is so much that we choose not share because people are always going to have something to say about it. I took Greyson to get his first tattoo at thirteen which was freakin' crazy since we were scared that our mom would find out but she never did.

"How's Everett doing?" 

"Little man is cool but I honestly can't wait to just get him on the road, I hate doing the school." I laugh at my brother's facial expression. "I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of hoping to have another kid after tour."

My heart warms at the sound of his words.

"Have you spoken to Megan about it?" I ask Greyson and he nods his head. "What exactly did she say?"

"She's happy to have a kid but she wants us to get married first." He answers while shovelling the food down his mouth and I pull a face because it's not the most attractive sight. "Where's Vince?"

"He's starting a new movie." I smile as I think of my husband. "He's going to be shooting in the California area which is nice because he can come home almost every night."