Chapter Three

One Day Later

The world was dark. 

I tried to regain my senses. My eyelids were heavy, fluttering open, oppressed by my sleeping mind. My gaze drank in the surroundings. The room was dark and dak, the walls petrified a charcoal black. I was laying down on a littered floor, grounded with dirt.

My breathing grew quick. I attempted to calm myself, by stating the thing I remembered. I started simple.

My name is Schuyler. I am sixteen years old. I was born in California. It is early June. The year is 2011. I have two parents. Their names are Charlie and Elizabeth Downing. My thoughts trailed off.

Where are my parents?

A sob encroached upon my throat, spilling from my lips. I don't know where I am. I know two men were in my summer home. I know they had taken care of my parents. I wracked my brain for a rationalization. There had been talk of break-ins in the town, the late night arguments of my parents deciding whether it was safe to stay. Many cases had been fraught with manslaughter. 

I hugged my shaking legs to my chest. My thoughts were bleeding, pouring from my mind, in a messy scattering. They were torn by the creak of a door.

"It looks like someone's awake."

I cowered below his towering figure, clutching at the ground to keep steady. Rough hands tugged my wrists, digging his calloused fingers in my skin. I was pressed against his hard torso.

"I didn't think the chloroform would last this long. You were alseep the whole flight. What a good girl." He murmured, hot breath curdling the air around us.

His long fingertips wandered down my body, pushing me closer to him. I flinched at his sudden groan. I felt something hard prodding my stomach.

"You feel that, Schuyler. That's what you're doing to me. Would you like that, you little whore." Nick whispered raspily into the crook of my neck. 

I wrenched myself away from him, fear coursing in cold waves. Strong hands gripped my hips, one slowly crawling up my torso.

"I could fuck you right here on the basement floor."

My heartbeat raced, panicked by his touch. I didn't know how to respond to his aggressive words. His hands shoved me to the floor, and I retreated, crawling as far from him as I could.

"Your making me angry, Schuyler."  Nick growled, lunging at me.

My head was forced against the ground, my hands pinned above my head as I attempted to squirm beneath him. Silent tears streamed down my face, leaving tracks on my dirty cheeks.

"Keep moving, baby, it's just making me harder."  He chuckled, a darkness glazing over his peering blue eyes.

I was scared.

Nick ground his hips against mine, shedding his pants. His weight pressed against my hips, and I winced as he tore my thin shirt from my torso, striping kisses up and down the bare skin. I was too afraid to stop him.

A whisper was all I managed. "Please stop. Nick, I promise I'll give you anything you wan-" 

He cut me off abruptly, his words blowing the dank stench of liquor across my lips.

"Are you a virgin?"

Cringing, I nodded my head submissively. His smirk widened to glee. Harshly biting the tender skin of my neck, he rasped, 

"Then I want your virginity."

My chin wobbled, and a short gasp poured from my mouth. My undergarments were ripped from my body, as his had been. I had never felt so exposed, so helpless. I closed my eyes and screamed before the pain began.

***** I'm terribly sorry for any mistakes I didn't edit this :/ I would absolutely adore anyone who would vote or comment on my fanfiction please and thankyou. One Direction will be coming soon too :)