Chapter Six

Harry's  P.O.V.

I grumbled to myself, carrying the heavy box to my room. I was practically famous now, couldn't someone else do this unpacking for me?

I smiled to myself. The fans in Europe have been insane over me and the boys ever since the X - Factor. I shook my head, awed my the sudden thought. So much has changed in these six months since the show ended.

Setting the heavily taped box down, I trudged down the stairs for another load. We've been here for two days, yet still the boys have more shit for me to unpack. Sucks to be the youngest.

"Harry!"  Louis' high voice rang out from downstairs. A grin split across my face at the sound, and I tackled him at the front door. 

"Harry!  Get off me you pri - What the fuck!"

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.

"Lou, what are you screaming about?" 

He simply stood there. A look of utter bewilderness plastered across his tan features. Regaining his normal demeanr he responded. 

"Uhh . . . care to explain, Harry?"

My mouth literally fell open. A girl, perhaps my age, was sprawled across the floor, just beneath the window.

"Harry, please tell me you have a reason to explain a certain unconscious girl laying in the corner of our house."

"What the hell, Louis. I don't know where the hell she came from. Do you think she's a fan?"

"Honestly, Styles. We have been in this flat for two days. Do you really think the fans could have found us by now?"

We whispered over the figure of the bruised girl. She looked so broken. Blackened bruises were scattered across her light skin. Prominent lines of red gruesomely stained her legs. Her body looked scorched in patches, as if it were dusted by charcoal. Thin clothes stretched across her bony limbs.

The poor thing looked like she hadn't eaten in days. Her shoulder stirred, and she frowned in her slight sleep. My eyes widened, looking to Louis, wildly contemplating what to do.

The girl's torso jerked, and her bright eyes shot open, breathing hard in thick pants. A painful cry shook from her lips as she caught sight of Louis and I. She shrank away from us, huddling against the corner.

***** Told you One Direction was gonna show up :) PLEASE VOTE js