Part 2

Not talking to Sakusa was relieving in some way. Half a month had already passed by quickly without them interacting other than him calling out to Sakusa to spike his sets. Or the other will just nod in response when he says nice kill.

But.

It wasn't relieving in some way as well.

His heart tells him otherwise.

"You guys have a week off to do the things you want. But, please. I want you guys in one piece when you come back, I still need my players for the games." Coach Foster pleaded; he chuckles.

The team laughs at his words and nodded.

"Yes, Coach!" Bokuto and Inunaki yelled.

"Alright, you guys can now go and rest. Thank you."

All the players start to pack their bags and are ready to head home, including Atsumu. However, some events may have interrupted his usual routine.

"Hey, Tsum-Tsum! Wanna go out later? A new-welcomer party on Friday night." Bokuto suggested loudly behind him, smacking a hand on his back but not too hard for it to hurt. Atsumu flinched, startled by the loud voice and Bokuto immediately retreated his hand after seeing his reaction. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." He lowered his voice and frowned, regretting his action.

Atsumu shook his head and smiled softly, "No, it's okay, Bokkun. I'm fine." He opens up his arms and tilted his head to the side. "Look, it's really alright." He said it when the man frowned even more. He chuckles at the caring concern from him, he asked the man to change the topic from it. "So, did ya mention a party tonight?"

Bokuto immediately grins brightly, showing his teeth to Atsumu. "Yeah! We want to welcome you and Omi-kun for joining the team."

When the blonde was going to reply to the enthusiastic man in front of him, a voice interrupted him.

"Come with us to the party, we want to celebrate the new great players joining MSBY," Meian said, standing beside Atsumu and placing a hand around his shoulder, gripping it a little. "Don't worry, there aren't many people in the place." He added on with a smile on his face.

"Oh... yeah, sure. I'll join ya guys later." He returns a small smile to them and whispers softly in his ear. "Thank ya fer mentioning that, I feel relaxed about going there now."

Meian's smile got even softer, and he nods. "No problem, Atsumu-kun." He placed his hand on his back, patting it gently a few times, "You don't have to be so formal with me, we're more than just teammates."

Atsumu leans back to the broad body of Meian's when the hand on his back is wrapped around his waist. He nods, "I know, but still. Thank ya, Meian-san."

"Meian-san," A deep voice beside him came out, it was Sakusa. "I'm going as well." His dark eyes looked at them with something indescribable for Atsumu to understand, but Atsumu stood back up straight, leaning away from the arm that was still around his waist.

"Great, let's head there after cleaning ourselves at home. Meet you guys there later." Meian answered, removing his hand from the waist. He turned to Atsumu and whispered something before leaving the group of people. "Just call me if you need a lift to the bar, I'll drive you there."

Atsumu smiles, happy that someone is being so caring of him other than Osamu. He mumbled under his breath softly, "Thank ya again, Meian-san."

"Tsum-Tsum, Omi-kun, see you guys later then. Don't be late!" Bokuto said loudly, bubbling with excitement, showing a wide grin to the two new players.